Report NEP-LTV-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Carneiro & Michael Lokshin & Cristobal Ridao-Cano & Nithin Umapathi, 2011. "Average and marginal returns to upper secondary schooling in Indonesia," CeMMAP working papers CWP36/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mario Biggeri & Jean-Francois Trani & Vincenzo Mauro, 2011. "Child Poverty Measurement: the Case of Afghanistan," Working Papers - Economics wp2011_18.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Blanden, Jo & Gregg, Paul & Macmillan, Lindsey, 2011. "Intergenerational Persistence in Income and Social Class: The Impact of Within-Group Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 6202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Oreffice, Sonia & Quintana-Domeque, Climent, 2011. "Black-White Marital Matching: Race, Anthropometrics, and Socioeconomics," IZA Discussion Papers 6196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Card & Ana Rute Cardoso, 2011. "Can Compulsory Military Service Increase Civilian Wages? Evidence from the Peacetime Draft in Portugal," NBER Working Papers 17694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Laura Alzua & Leonardo Gasparini & Francisco Haimovich, 2011. "Educational Reform and Labor Market Outcomes: the Case of Argentina's Ley Federal de Educacion," Working Papers PIERI 2011-21, PEP-PIERI.
- Gasparini, Leonardo & Galiani, Sebastian & Cruces, Guillermo & Acosta, Pablo, 2011. "Educational upgrading and returns to skills in Latin America : evidence from a supply-demand framework, 1990-2010," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5921, The World Bank.
- Jere R. Behrman & Maria Cecilia Calderon & Olivia S. Mitchell & Javiera Vasquez & David Bravo, 2011. "First-Round Impacts of the 2008 Chilean Pension System Reform," Working Papers wp245, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nilsson, Martin & Vikström, Johan, 2011. "Socioeconomic Heterogeneity in the Effect of Health Shocks on Earnings. Evidence from Population-Wide Data on Swedish Workers," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:19, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Neustadt, Ilja & Zweifel, Peter, 2011. "Income redistribution: how to divide the pie?," MPRA Paper 35427, University Library of Munich, Germany.