Report NEP-LTV-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Frank A. Cowell, 2009. "Goodness-of-Fit: An Economic Approach," Economics Series Working Papers 444, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Merz, Joachim & Rathjen, Tim, 2009. "Time and Income Poverty: An Interdependent Multidimensional Poverty Approach with German Time Use Diary Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4337, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie, 2009. "Does Positional Concern Matter in Poor Societies? Evidence from a Survey Experiment in Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4354, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Webber, Douglas A. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G., 2009. "Do Expenditures Other Than Instructional Expenditures Affect Graduation and Persistence Rates in American Higher Education?," IZA Discussion Papers 4345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schultz, T. Paul, 2009. "Population and Health Policies," IZA Discussion Papers 4340, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2009. "Generalized measures of wage differentials," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-08, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Gordon Anderson & Oliver Linton & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2009. "Nonparametric estimation of a polarization measure," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Orazio Attanasio & Erich Battistin & Alice Mesnard, 2009. "Food and cash transfers: evidence from Colombia," IFS Working Papers W09/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:ran:wpaper:691 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angus S. Deaton, 2009. "Aging, religion, and health," NBER Working Papers 15271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.