Report NEP-LTV-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Manning, 2007. "The Plant Size-Place Effect: Agglomeration and Monopsony in Labour Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp0773, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Irina Denisova, 2007. "Entry to and Exit from Poverty in Russia: Evidence from Longitudinal Data," Working Papers w0098, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Burda, Michael C & Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Weil, Philippe, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Morales, Eduardo, 2007. "Which Factors Determine Academic Performance of Undergraduate Students in Economics? Some Spanish Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6237, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Ruiz-Castillo, 2007. "La medición de la desigualdad de la renta: una revisión de la literatura," Documentos de Trabajo de Economía de20070222, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Moreau, Nicolas, 2007. "The Effects of Marriage on Couples’ Allocation of Time Between Market and Non-Market Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 2619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshi, Shareen & Schultz, T. Paul, 2007. "Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program’s Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh," IZA Discussion Papers 2639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chevalier, Arnaud & O'Sullivan, Vincent, 2007. "Mother’s Education and Birth Weight," IZA Discussion Papers 2640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Jansson, Birgitta, 2007. "Top Incomes in Sweden during Three-Quarters of a Century: A Micro Data Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2672, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Justina A.V. Fischer & Benno Torgler, 2007. "Social capital and relative income concerns: evidence from 26 countries," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.