Report NEP-LTV-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Cogneau & Charlotte Guénard, 2005. "Colonization, Institutions, and Inequality: A Note on Some Suggestive Evidence," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 107, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Abbring, Jaap H & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2005. "Social experiments and intrumental variables with duration outcomes," Working Paper Series 2005:11, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Lentz, Rasmus & Tranæs, Torben, 2005. "Marriage, Wealth, and Unemployment Duration: A Gender Asymmetry Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 1607, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy W. Guinnane, 2005. "Trust: A Concept Too Many," Working Papers 907, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Gustav Ranis, 2004. "Labor Surplus Economies," Working Papers 900, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2005. "Productive Benefits of Health: Evidence from Low-Income Countries," Working Papers 903, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.