Colonization, Institutions, and Inequality: A Note on Some Suggestive Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Denis Cogneau & Charlotte Guénard, 2003. "Colonization, Institutions, and Inequality, A note on some suggestive evidence," Working Papers DT/2003/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 2006.
"To What Extent are African Education Policies Pro-poor?,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(3), pages 434-469, September.
- Jean-Claude Berthélemy, 2004. "To what extent are African education policies pro-poor ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04003, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jean-Claude Berthelemy, 2006. "To What Extent are African Education Policies Pro-poor?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00305508, HAL.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2013.
"Esclavagisme et colonisation : Quelles conséquences contemporaines en Afrique ? - Résumé critique des travaux de l'économiste Nathan Nunn
[Slavery and colonization: What contemporary consequences i," MPRA Paper 43732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsColonization; Inequalities; Institutions; Development;
- N37 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Africa; Oceania
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- P51 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Analysis of Economic Systems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2005-05-29 (Development)
- NEP-LTV-2005-05-29 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:iaidps:107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Jaep). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgoede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .