Report NEP-LMA-2020-06-08This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adams-Prassl, Abigail & Boneva, Teodora & Golin, Marta & Rauh, Christopher, 2020. "Inequality in the Impact of the Coronavirus Shock: Evidence from Real Time Surveys," IZA Discussion Papers 13183, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dostie, Benoit & Li, Jiang & Card, David & Parent, Daniel, 2020. "Employer Policies and the Immigrant-Native Earnings Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 13245, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adamopoulou, Effrosyni & De Philippis, Marta & Sette, Enrico & Viviano, Eliana, 2020. "The Long Run Earnings Effects of a Credit Market Disruption," IZA Discussion Papers 13185, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Louis-Philippe Beland & Abel Brodeur & Derek Mikola & Taylor Wright, 2020. "COVID-19, Occupation Tasks and Mental Health in Canada," Carleton Economic Papers 20-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 30 Jun 2020.
- Samuel Muehlemann & Harald Pfeifer & Bernhard Wittek, 2020. "The effect of business cycle expectations on the German apprenticeship market: Estimating the impact of Covid-19," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0171, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Hijzen, Alexander & Schwellnus, Cyrille & Barth, Erling & Chen, Wen-Hao & Fabling, Richard & Fialho, Priscilla & Grabska, Katarzyna & Kambayashi, Ryo & Leidecker, Timo & Nordström , 2020. "Workforce Composition, Productivity and Pay: The Role of Firms in Wage Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 13212, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Moser, Christian & Saidi, Farzad & Wirth, Benjamin & Wolter, Stefanie, 2020. "Credit Supply, Firms, and Earnings Inequality," MPRA Paper 100371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Nilsson, William, 2020. "The Regional Anatomy of School Dropouts in Spain: The Role of the Industry Structure of Local Labour Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 13220, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christopher Busch & David Domeij & Fatih Guvenen & Rocio Madera, 2020. "Skewed Idiosyncratic Income Risk over the Business Cycle: Sources and Insurance," Working Papers 1180, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Abigail Wozniak, 2020. "Disparities and Mitigation Behavior during COVID-19," Opportunity and Inclusive Growth Institute Working Papers 32, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marinescu, Ioana E. & Ouss, Ivan & Pape, Louis-Daniel, 2020. "Wages, Hires, and Labor Market Concentration," IZA Discussion Papers 13244, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mark L. Bryan & Andrew M. Bryce & Jennifer Roberts, 2020. "Presenteeism in the UK: Effects of physical and mental health on worker productivity," Working Papers 2020005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Paulo M.M. Rodrigues & João Nicolau & Pedro Raposo, 2020. "Measuring wage inequality under right censoring," Working Papers w202008, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- F Baum, Christopher & Lööf, Hans & Stephan, Andreas & F. Zimmermann, Klaus, 2020. "Productivity of refugee workers and implications for innovation and growth," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 485, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 24 Mar 2022.
- Pedro Brinca & Joao B. Duarte & Miguel Faria-e-Castro, 2020. "Measuring Labor Supply and Demand Shocks during COVID-19," Working Papers 2020-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Jul 2021.
- Baert, Stijn & Lippens, Louis & Moens, Eline & Weytjens, Johannes & Sterkens, Philippe, 2020. "The COVID-19 Crisis and Telework: A Research Survey on Experiences, Expectations and Hopes," IZA Discussion Papers 13229, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hensvik, Lena & Le Barbanchon, Thomas & Rathelot, Roland, 2020. "Job Search during the COVID-19 Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 13237, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Ooi, Evarn & Slonim, Robert, 2020. "Racial Discrimination and White First Name Adoption: Evidence from a Correspondence Study in the Australian Labour Market," IZA Discussion Papers 13208, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fossen, Frank M. & Neyse, Levent & Johannesson, Magnus & Dreber Almenberg, Anna, 2020. "2D:4D and Self-Employment Using SOEP Data: A Replication Study," IZA Discussion Papers 13180, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nikolova, Milena & Nikolaev, Boris & Popova, Olga, 2020. "The Perceived Well-Being and Health Costs of Exiting Self-Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 13187, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fraumeni, Barbara M. & Christian, Michael S. & Samuels, Jon D., 2020. "The Accumulation of Human and Market Capital in the United States: The Long View, 1948–2013," IZA Discussion Papers 13239, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gaggl, Paul & Gray, Rowena & Marinescu, Ioana E. & Morin, Miguel, 2020. "Does Electricity Drive Structural Transformation? Evidence from the United States," IZA Discussion Papers 13243, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Velilla, Jorge & Molina, José Alberto & Ortega, Raquel, 2020. "Entrepreneurship among Low-, Mid- and High-Income Workers in South America: A Fuzzy-Set Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 13209, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kashif Mansoor & Donal O'Neill, 2020. "Minimum Wage Compliance and Household Welfare: An analysis of over 1500 Minimum Wages," Economics Department Working Paper Series n301-20.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Coibion, Olivier & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Weber, Michael, 2020. "The Cost of the COVID-19 Crisis: Lockdowns, Macroeconomic Expectations, and Consumer Spending," IZA Discussion Papers 13224, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lewandowski, Piotr, 2020. "Occupational Exposure to Contagion and the Spread of COVID-19 in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 13227, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kosonen, Tuomas & Matikka, Tuomas, 2020. "Discrete Labor Supply: Empirical Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 132, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kohei Okada, 2020. "Dynamic Analysis of Education, Automation, and Economic Growth," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 20-09, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.