Report NEP-LMA-2019-10-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agarwal, Lisha & Brunello, Giorgio & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2019. "The Pathways to College," IZA Discussion Papers 12691, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emmanuel Saez & Benjamin Schoefer & David Seim, 2019. "Hysteresis from Employer Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 26391, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seán Kennedy & David Haugh & Brian Stanley, 2019. "Yours inclusively? Income mobility in Ireland, 10 years of tax record microdata," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1578, OECD Publishing.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Evan J. Soltas, 2019. "A Welfare Analysis of Occupational Licensing in U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 26383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lee, Jongkwan & Peri, Giovanni & Yasenov, Vasil, 2019. "The Labor Market Effects of Mexican Repatriations: Longitudinal Evidence from the 1930s," IZA Discussion Papers 12689, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Laura Barros & Manuel Santos Silva, 2019. "#EleNão: Economic crisis, the political gender gap, and the election of Bolsonaro," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 242, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Jane Humphries & Benjamin Schneider, 2019. "Wages at the Wheel: Were Spinners Part of the High Wage Economy?," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _174, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Y. MathÃ¤ & Stephen Millard & Tairi Room, 2019. "Shocks and labour cost adjustment: evidence from a survey of European firms," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2019-02, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Oct 2019.
- Fays, Valentine & Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, François & Volral, Mélanie, 2019. "Wage Discrimination Based on the Country of Birth: Do Tenure and Product Market Competition Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 12706, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher & Abigail N. Walters, 2019. "How do Older Workers use Nontraditional Jobs?," NBER Working Papers 26379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2019. "Defining Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," NBER Working Papers 26377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Bolli & Katherine Caves & Maria Esther Oswald-Egg, 2019. "Valuable experience: How internships affect university graduatesâ€™ income," KOF Working papers 19-459, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jacobs, Valentine & Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, François & Volral, Mélanie, 2019. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Workers' Countries of Birth on Over-Education," IZA Discussion Papers 12705, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Piotr Denderski & Florian Sniekers, "undated". "Broadband Internet and the Self-Employment Rate: A Cross-Country Study on the Gig Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics 19/13, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Coral del Río & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2019. "On Measuring Segregation in a Multigroup Context: Standardized Versus Unstandardized Indices," Working Papers 1904, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Clément S. Bellet & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & George Ward, 2019. "Does employee happiness have an impact on productivity?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1655, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Giovanni Facchini & Tommaso Frattini & Anna Cecilia Rosso, 2019. "Are Political and Economic Integration Interwinded?," Development Working Papers 454, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Natalia Jiménez Jiménez & Elena Molis & Ángel Solano García, 2019. "Why do the poor vote for low tax rates? A (real-effort task) experiment on income redistribution," ThE Papers 19/11, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..