Report NEP-LMA-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LMA
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stéphane Auray & David L. Fuller & Guillaume Vandenbroucke, 2019. "Comparative Advantage and Moonlighting," Working Papers 2019-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised Aug 2021.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Giulio Fella & Marike Knoef & Gonzalo Paz-Pardo & Raun Van Ooijen, 2019. "Family and Government Insurance: Wage, Earnings, and Income Risks in the Netherlands and the U.S," Working Papers 2019-035, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Kerndler, Martin, 2019. "Size and persistence matter: Wage and employment insurance at the micro level," ECON WPS - Working Papers in Economic Theory and Policy 04/2019, TU Wien, Institute of Statistics and Mathematical Methods in Economics, Economics Research Unit.
- Fang, Tony & Lee, Byron & Timming, Andrew R. & Fan, Di, 2019. "The Effects of Work-Life Benefits on Employment Outcomes in Canada: A Multivariate Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 12322, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daron Acemoglu & Pascual Restrepo, 2019. "Automation and New Tasks: How Technology Displaces and Reinstates Labor," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-315, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Cantarella, Michele & Strozzi, Chiara, 2019. "Workers in the Crowd: The Labour Market Impact of the Online Platform Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 12327, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Emily Breza & Supreet Kaur & Nandita Krishnaswamy, 2019. "Coordination without Organization: Collective Labor Supply in Decentralized Spot Markets," NBER Working Papers 25880, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Foerster & Andreas Hornstein & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte & Mark W. Watson, 2019. "Aggregate Implications of Changing Sectoral Trends," Working Paper 19-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Teresa Molina & Anant Nyshadham, 2019. "Expectations, Wage Hikes, and Worker Voice: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 25866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gunes Asik & Ulas Karakoc & Mohamed Ali Marouani & Michelle Marshalian, 2019. "Productivity, structural change and skills dynamics: Evidence from a half century analysis in Tunisia and Turkey," Working Papers DT/2019/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Graff Zivin, Joshua & Kahn, Lisa B. & Neidell, Matthew, 2019. "Incentivizing Learning-By-Doing: The Role of Compensation Schemes," IZA Discussion Papers 12320, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Barbara M. Fraumeni & Michael S. Christian, 2019. "Accumulation of Human and Market Capital in the United States, 1975-2012: An Analysis by Gender," NBER Working Papers 25864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hirsch, Boris & Jahn, Elke J. & Zwick, Thomas, 2019. "Birds, Birds, Birds: Co-Worker Similarity, Workplace Diversity, and Voluntary Turnover," IZA Discussion Papers 12333, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erwan Gautier & Sebastien Roux & Milena Suarez-Castillo, 2019. "Do Minimum Wages Make Wages More Rigid? Evidence from French Micro Data," Working papers 720, Banque de France.
- Davide Consoli & Giovanni Marin & Francesco Rentocchini & Francesco Vona, 2019. "Routinization, within-occupation task changes and long-run employment dynamics," Sciences Po publications 08/2019, Sciences Po.
- Nicola Daniele Coniglio & Rezart Hoxhaj & Hubert Jayet, 2019. "On the road to integration? Immigrants’ demand for informal (& formal) education," SERIES 01-2019, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised May 2019.
- Ubfal, Diego & Arraiz, Irani & Beuermann, Diether & Frese, Michael & Maffioli, Alessandro & Verch, Daniel, 2019. "The Impact of Soft-Skills Training for Entrepreneurs in Jamaica," IZA Discussion Papers 12325, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mickael Melki & Andrew Pickering, 2019. "New Evidence on the Historical Growth of Government in Europe: The Role of Labor Costs," Discussion Papers 19/07, Department of Economics, University of York.
- William R. Kerr, 2019. "The Gift of Global Talent: Innovation Policy and the Economy," NBER Working Papers 25875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Wruuck, Patricia, 2019. "Skill Shortages and Skill Mismatch in Europe: A Review of the Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 12346, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeworrek, Sabrina & Mertins, Vanessa, 2019. "Mission, motivation, and the active decision to work for a social cause," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2019, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).