Report NEP-LMA-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Caliendo & Carsten Schröder & Linda Wittbrodt, 2019. "The Causal Effects of the Minimum Wage Introduction in Germany - An Overview," CEPA Discussion Papers 01, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Blattman, Christopher & Fiala, Nathan & Martinez, Sebastian, 2019. "The long term impacts of grants on poverty: 9-year evidence from Uganda's Youth Opportunities Program," Ruhr Economic Papers 802, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Joana Passinhas & Isabel Proença, 2019. "Measuring Gender Disparities in Unemployment Dynamics during the Recession: Evidence from Portugal," Working Papers REM 2019/79, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- David Berger & Kyle Herkenhoff & Simon Mongey, 2019. "Labor Market Power," Working Papers 2019-027, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Persson, Lars & Heyman, Fredrik & NorbÃ¤ck, Pehr-Johan, 2019. "Has the Swedish Business Sector Become More Entrepreneurial than the US Business Sector?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Pedro Gomes, 2019. "Jumping the Queue: Nepotism and Public-Sector Pay," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 08-2019, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Pedro Gomes, 2019. "Public-Sector Employment, Wages and Human Capital Accumulation," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 07-2019, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Kuusi, Tero & Martikainen, Pekka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2019. "The Influence of Old-age Retirement on Health: Causal Evidence from the Finnish Register Data," ETLA Working Papers 67, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Daniel Schaefer & Carl Singleton, 2019. "Recent changes in British wage inequality: Evidence from firms and occupations," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2019-01, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Daniel Cooper & María José Luengo-Prado & Jonathan A. Parker, 2019. "The Local Aggregate Effects of Minimum Wage Increases," NBER Working Papers 25761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irene Mosca & Robert E. Wright, 2019. "“The Long-term Consequences of the Irish Marriage Bar”," Economics Department Working Paper Series n292-19.pdf, Department of Economics, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Advani, Arun & Kitagawa, Toru & Słoczyński, Tymon, 2019. "Mostly Harmless Simulations? Using Monte Carlo Studies for Estimator Selection," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1192, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.