Report NEP-LMA-2018-01-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Neumark & Peter Shirley, 2017. "The Long-Run Effects of the Earned Income Tax Credit on Women’s Earnings," NBER Working Papers 24114, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fredrik Andersson & Harry J. Holzer & Julia I. Lane & David Rosenblum & Jeffrey Smith, 2018. "Does Federally-Funded Job Training Work? Nonexperimental Estimates of WIA Training Impacts Using Longitudinal Data on Workers and Firms," Working Papers 18-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Lorenz, Olga, 2017. "Commuting and Sickness Absence," IZA Discussion Papers 11183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jared Ashworth & V. Joseph Hotz & Arnaud Maurel & Tyler Ransom, 2017. "Changes across Cohorts in Wage Returns to Schooling and Early Work Experiences," NBER Working Papers 24160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carrieri, V.; & Jones, A.M.; & Principe, F.;, 2018. "Health shocks and labour market outcomes: evidence from professional football," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- José Azar & Ioana Marinescu & Marshall I. Steinbaum, 2017. "Labor Market Concentration," NBER Working Papers 24147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Agostinelli & Giuseppe Sorrenti, 2018. "Money vs. time: family income, maternal labor supply, and child development," ECON - Working Papers 273, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Patten Priestley Mahler, 2017. "Are Teacher Pensions "Hazardous" for Schools?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 18-281, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jie (Jack) He & Tao Shu & Huan Yang, 2018. "The Employee Clientele of Corporate Leverage: Evidence from Personal Labor Income Diversification," Working Papers 18-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Akira Sasahara, 2017. "The ‘China Shock’, Exports and U.S. Employment: A Global Input-Output Analysis," NBER Working Papers 24022, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steffen Meyer & Michaela Pagel, 2017. "Fresh Air Eases Work – The Effect of Air Quality on Individual Investor Activity," NBER Working Papers 24048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. List & Fatemeh Momeni, 2017. "When Corporate Social Responsibility Backfires: Theory and Evidence from a Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 24169, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2017. "The Social Origins of Inventors," CEPR Discussion Papers 12496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liwi?ski, Jacek & Pastore, Francesco, 2017. "Are School-Provided Skills Useful at Work? Results of the Wiles Test," IZA Discussion Papers 11165, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- E. Mark Curtis & Ryan Decker, 2018. "Entrepreneurship and State Taxation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-003, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Charles R. Hulten, 2017. "The Importance of Education and Skill Development for Economic Growth in the Information Era," NBER Working Papers 24141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.