Report NEP-LMA-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Iris Arends & Christopher Prinz & Femke Abma, 2017. "Job quality, health and at-work productivity," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 195, OECD Publishing.
- Goerke, Laszlo & Neugart, Michael, 2017. "Social Comparisons in Oligopsony," IZA Discussion Papers 10820, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlsson, Magnus & Eriksson, Stefan, 2017. "The effect of age and gender on labor demand – evidence from a field experiment," Working Paper Series 2017:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hoffman, Mitchell & Burks, Stephen V., 2017. "Training Contracts, Employee Turnover, and the Returns from Firm-Sponsored General Training," IZA Discussion Papers 10835, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Gobillon & Dominique Meurs & SÃ©bastien Roux, 2017. "Differences in positions along a hierarchy: Counterfactuals based on an assignment model," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cristina Borra & Martin Browning & Almudena Sevilla, 2017. "Marriage and Housework," Working Papers 2017-049, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Kunze, Astrid, 2017. "The gender wage gap in developed countries," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 9/2017, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Martin Abel & Rulof Burger & Patrizio Piraino, 2017. "The value of reference letters," Working Papers 06/2017, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Akbulut-Yuksel, Mevlude & Khamis, Melanie & Yuksel, Mutlu, 2017. "Women Make Houses, Women Make Homes," IZA Discussion Papers 10830, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Papageorge, Nicholas W. & Ronda, Victor & Zheng, Yu, 2017. "The Economic Value of Breaking Bad: Misbehavior, Schooling and the Labor Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10822, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Patt, Alexander & Ruhose, Jens & Wiederhold, Simon & Flores, Miguel, 2017. "International Emigrant Selection on Occupational Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 10837, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaule, Patrick & Piacentini, Mario, 2017. "An Advisor Like Me? Advisor Gender and Post-Graduate Careers in Science," IZA Discussion Papers 10828, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Green, David & Morissette, Rene & Sand, Benjamin M., 2017. "Economy Wide Spillovers From Booms: Long Distance Commuting and the Spread of Wage Effects," Microeconomics.ca working papers -2017-7, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2017.