Report NEP-LMA-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Álmos Telegdy, 2017. "Public Wage Spillovers: The Role of Individual Characteristics and Employer Wage Policies," MNB Working Papers 2017/4, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- John M. Abowd & Kevin L. McKinney & Nellie L. Zhao, 2017. "Earnings Inequality and Mobility Trends in the United States: Nationally Representative Estimates from Longitudinally Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 17-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daniel Schäfer & Carl Singleton, 2017. "Recent changes in British wage inequality: Evidence from firms and occupations," ESE Discussion Papers 277, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Juan J. Dolado & Garcia-Peñalosa, Cecilia & Tarasonis, Linas, 2017. "The Changing Nature of Gender Selection into Employment: Europe over the Great Recession," GLO Discussion Paper Series 34, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Sara Wong, 2017. "Minimum wage impacts on wages and hours worked of low-income workers in Ecuador," Working Papers PMMA 2017-14, PEP-PMMA.
- Sutirtha Bagchi, 2017. "Does the Strength of Incentives Matter for Elected Officials? A Look at Tax Collectors," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 34, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2017. "A Real-Business-Cycle model with reciprocity in labor relations and fiscal policy: the case of Bulgaria," EconStor Preprints 156164, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Liang, H. & Renneboog, Luc & Vansteenkiste, Cara, 2017. "Corporate Employee-Engagement and Merger Outcomes," Discussion Paper 2017-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jansen, Anika & Pfeifer, Harald & Raecke, Julia, "undated". "Only the brave? Risk and time preferences of decision makers and firms’ investment in worker training," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Mitchell Hoffman & Stephen V. Burks, 2017. "Training Contracts, Employee Turnover, and the Returns from Firm-sponsored General Training," NBER Working Papers 23247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Clark & Robert G. Hammond & Melinda S. Morrill & David Vanderweide, 2017. "Annuity Options in Public Pension Plans: The Curious Case of Social Security Leveling," NBER Working Papers 23262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Musa Orak, 2017. "Capital-Task Complementarity and the Decline of the U.S. Labor Share of Income," International Finance Discussion Papers 1200, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Simona Cicognani & Martina Cioni & Marco Savioli, 2017. "The secret to job satisfaction is low expectations: How perceived working conditions differ from actual ones," Department of Economics University of Siena 749, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nicholas-James Clavet & Luca Tiberti & Marko Vladisavljevic & Jelena Zarkovic Rakic & Aleksandra Anic & Gorana Krstic & Sasa Randelovic, 2017. "Reduction of child poverty in Serbia: Improved cash-transfers or higher work incentives for parents?," Working Papers PMMA 2017-04, PEP-PMMA.
- Joan Hamory Hicks & Marieke Kleemans & Nicholas Y. Li & Edward Miguel, 2017. "Reevaluating Agricultural Productivity Gaps with Longitudinal Microdata," NBER Working Papers 23253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oriana Bandiera & Stephen Hansen & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2017. "CEO Behavior and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 23248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.