Report NEP-LMA-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herbst, Chris M., 2016. "The Impact of Quality Rating and Improvement Systems on Families' Child Care Choices and the Supply of Child Care Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 10383, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Julie Berry Cullen & Eric A. Hanushek & Gregory Phelan & Steven G. Rivkin, 2016. "Performance Information and Personnel Decisions in the Public Sector: The Case of School Principals," NBER Working Papers 22881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Banerjee, Ritwik & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2016. "The Spillover Effects of Affirmative Action on Competitiveness and Unethical Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10394, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kampelmann, Stephan & Mahy, Benoît & Rycx, Francois & Vermeylen, Guillaume, 2016. "Who Is Your Perfect Match? Educational Norms, Educational Mismatch and Firm Profitability," IZA Discussion Papers 10399, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gustavo Adolfo Caballero Orozco, 2016. "Luck and Effort: Learning about Income from Friends and Neighbors," 2016 Papers pca706, Job Market Papers.
- Luca Flabbi & Mario Macis & Andrea Moro & Fabiano Schivardi, 2016. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 22877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Prakarsh & Masters, William A., 2016. "Behavior Change for Early Childhood Nutrition: Effectiveness of Health Worker Training Depends on Maternal Information in a Randomized Control Trial," IZA Discussion Papers 10375, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Galor, Oded & Özak, Ömer & Sarid, Assaf, 2016. "Geographical Origins and Economic Consequences of Language Structures," IZA Discussion Papers 10379, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nicholas W. Papageorge & Gwyn C. Pauley & Mardge Cohen & Tracey E. Wilson & Barton H. Hamilton & Robert A. Pollak, 2016. "Health, Human Capital and Domestic Violence," NBER Working Papers 22887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Chiappori & Bernard SalaniÃ© & Yoram Weiss, 2016. "Partner Choice, Investment in Children, and the Marital College Premium," Working Papers 2016-027, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Delgado Montes, Juan Gabriel & Corrales, Javier & Singh, Prakarsh, 2016. "The 'Informality Gap': Can Education Help Minorities Escape Informal Employment? Evidence from Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 10389, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Erlend E. Bø & Elin Halvorsen & Thor O. Thoresen, 2016. "Heterogeneity of the Carnegie Effect," Discussion Papers 853, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Zhiyang Jia & Trine E. Vattø, 2016. "The path of labor supply adjustment. Sources of lagged responses to tax-benefit reforms," Discussion Papers 854, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Meier, Mario & Obermeier, Tim, 2017. "Employer Screening, Unemployment Stigma and Optimal Unemployment Insurance," EconStor Preprints 148303, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Cawley, John, 2016. "A Guide and Advice for Economists on the U.S. Junior Academic Job Market: 2016–2017 Edition," IZA Discussion Papers 10400, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeehoon Han, 2016. "SNAP Expansions and Participation in Government Safety Net Programs," 2016 Papers pha1139, Job Market Papers.
- Andreas Fagereng & Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri, 2016. "Portfolio Choices, Firm Shocks and Uninsurable Wage Risk," NBER Working Papers 22883, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.