Report NEP-LMA-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Blattman & Stefan Dercon, 2016. "Occupational Choice in Early Industrializing Societies: Experimental Evidence on the Income and Health Effects of Industrial and Entrepreneurial Work," NBER Working Papers 22683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randall S. Jones & Kohei Fukawa, 2016. "Labour market reforms in Korea to promote inclusive growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1325, OECD Publishing.
- Maier, Michael F. & Sprietsma, Maresa, 2016. "Does it pay to move? Returns to regional mobility at the start of the career for tertiary education graduates," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-060, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Victor Aguiar & Roland Pongou & Jean-Baptiste Tondji, 2016. "Measuring and Decomposing the Distance to the Shapley Wage Function with Limited Data," Working Papers 1613e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Hernandez-Arenaz, Iñigo & Iriberri, Nagore, 2016. "Women ask for less (only from men): Evidence from alternating-offer bargaining in the field," CEPR Discussion Papers 11514, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- C. Malgouyres, 2016. "The Impact of Chinese Import Competition on the Local Structure of Employment and Wages: Evidence from France," Working papers 603, Banque de France.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Alan B. Krueger, 2016. "The Rise and Nature of Alternative Work Arrangements in the United States, 1995-2015," NBER Working Papers 22667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro Gavazza & Simon Mongey & Giovanni L. Violante, 2016. "Aggregate Recruiting Intensity," NBER Working Papers 22677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harris, M.N. & Zhao, X. & Zucchelli, E., 2016. "The dynamics of health and labour market transitions at older ages: evidence from a multi-state model," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/30, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Marianne Bitler & Hilary Hoynes & Elira Kuka, 2016. "Child Poverty, the Great Recession, and the Social Safety Net in the United States," NBER Working Papers 22682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berg, Tobias, 2016. "Got rejected? Real effects of not getting a loan," Working Paper Series 1960, European Central Bank.