Report NEP-LMA-2016-07-23This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jessen, Robin & Rostam-Afschar, Davud & Schmitz, Sebastian, 2016. "How important is precautionary labor supply?," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 07-2016, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- David L. Sjoquist & John V. Winters, 2016. "The Effects of State Merit Aid Programs on Attendance at Elite Colleges," Economics Working Paper Series 1610, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Begoña Álvarez & Fernando Ramos Palencia, 2016. "The role of human capital in pre-industrial societies: Skills and earnings in eighteenth-century Castile (Spain)," Working Papers 16.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History.
- Jane Humphries & Benjamin Schneider, 2016. "Spinning the Industrial Revolution," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _145, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Xavier Giroud & Holger M. Mueller, 2016. "Redistribution of Local Labor Market Shocks through Firms’ Internal Networks," NBER Working Papers 22396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giacinta Cestone & Chiara Fumagalli & Francis Kramarz & Giovanni Pica, 2016. "Insurance Between Firms: The Role of Internal Labor Markets," Development Working Papers 397, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 20 Jun 2016.
- Matthew Calver & Evan Capeluck, 2016. "Further Evidence on the Contribution of Services Outsourcing to the Decline in Manufacturing’s Employment Share in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2016-11, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Jeroen Horemans, 2016. "The part-time poverty gap across Europe: How institutions affect the way part-time and full-time workers avoid poverty differently," Working Papers 1603, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Brice Corgnet & Joaquin Gomez-Minambres & Roberto Hernan-Gonzalez, 2016. "Goal Setting in the Principal-Agent Model: Weak Incentives for Strong Performance," Discussion Papers 2016-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bryson, Alex & Forth, John, 2016. "What Role Did Management Practices Play in SME Growth Post-Recession?," IZA Discussion Papers 10042, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kozo Kiyota & Sawako Maruyama, 2016. "ICT, Offshoring, and the Demand for Part-time Workers: The Case of Japanese Manufacturing," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-015, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Jasmin Thomas, 2016. "Trends in Low-Wage Employment in Canada: Incidence, Gap and Intensity, 1997-2014," CSLS Research Reports 2016-10, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Kahn, Azhar & Rahman, Twyeafur & Wright, Robert E., 2016. "The Impact of Micro-Credit on Employment: Evidence from Bangladesh and Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 10046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blien, Uwe & Ludewig, Oliver, 2016. "Technological progress and (un)employment development," IAB Discussion Paper 201622, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Kaletski, Elizabeth, 2016. "Work versus School? The Effect of Work on Educational Expenditures for Children in Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 10054, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).