Report NEP-LMA-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burda, Michael C & Genadek, Katie R. & Hamermesh, Daniel S., 2015. "Not Working At Work: Loafing, Unemployment and Labor Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10712, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deborah Goldschmidt & Johannes F. Schmieder, 2015. "The Rise of Domestic Outsourcing and the Evolution of the German Wage Structure," NBER Working Papers 21366, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hallward-Driemeier,Mary C. & Rijkers,Bob & Waxman,Andrew R. & Hallward-Driemeier,Mary C. & Rijkers,Bob & Waxman,Andrew R., 2015. "Can minimum wages close the gender wage gap ? evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7364, The World Bank.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Satoshi Tanaka & David Wiczer, 2015. "Multidimensional Skill Mismatch," NBER Working Papers 21376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Italo A. Gutierrez, 2015. "Employer downsizing and older workers’ health," CIRANO Working Papers 2015s-34, CIRANO.
- Jordi Jofri-Monseny & Maria Sánchez-Vidal & Elisabet Viladecans-Marsal, 2015. "Big Plant Closures and Agglomeration Economies," SERC Discussion Papers 0179, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Robert L. Clark & Emma Hanson & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Lessons for Public Pensions from Utah’s Move to Pension Choice," NBER Working Papers 21385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Joanne Song & Patrick Button, 2015. "Does Protecting Older Workers from Discrimination Make It Harder to Get Hired? Evidence from Disability Discrimination Laws," NBER Working Papers 21379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Bryson & John Forth & Lucy Stokes, 2015. "Does Worker Wellbeing Affect Workplace Performance?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1363, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Urban Sila & Nataša Jemec & Hermes Morgavi, 2015. "Raising competitiveness and long-term growth of the Slovenian economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1241, OECD Publishing.
- Matthew F. Cancian & Michael W. Klein, 2015. "Military Officer Quality in the All-Volunteer Force," NBER Working Papers 21372, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cheng Li & Christopher Cotton, 2016. "Clueless Politicians," Working Paper 1341, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Bradley L. Hardy & Daniel Muhammad & Rhucha Samudra, 2015. "The Effect of the Earned Income Tax Credit in the District of Columbia on Poverty and Income Dynamics," Upjohn Working Papers 15-230, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.