Report NEP-LMA-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Boeri, Tito & Garibaldi, Pietro & Moen, Espen R., 2013. "The Economics of Severance Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 7455, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2013. "The Employment of the Low-Skilled Youth in France," IZA Policy Papers 64, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- DE GRIP Andries & DUPUY Arnaud & JOLLES Jelle & VAN BOXTEL Martin, 2013. "Retirement and Cognitive Development: Are the Retired Really Inactive?," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-11, LISER.
- Helene Jorgensen, 2013. "Does It Pay to Volunteer? The Relationship Between Volunteer Work and Paid Work," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2013-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Pastore, Francesco & Sattar, Sarosh & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2013. "Gender Differences in Earnings and Labor Supply in Early Career: Evidence from Kosovo's School-to-Work Transition Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 7461, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John T. Addison & Orgul D.Ozturk & Si Wang, 2013. "Job Promotion in Mid-Career: Gender, Recession and ‘Crowding’," GEMF Working Papers 2013-16, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Richard Duhautois & Fabrice Gilles & Héloïse Petit, 2012. "Worker flows and establishment wage differentials : a breakdown of the relationship," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00833872, HAL.
- Tominey, Emma, 2013. "Maternity Leave and the Responsiveness of Female Labor Supply to a Household Shock," IZA Discussion Papers 7462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & James Malley & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 2013. "Human capital, social mobility and the skill premium," Working Papers 2013_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Karina Gose, 2013. "Fair Wages Survive Multiple Sources of Income Inequality," FEMM Working Papers 130009, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Avdic, Daniel & Johansson, Per, 2013. "Gender differences in preferences for health-related absences from work," Working Paper Series 2013:13, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kawaguchi, Daiji & Murao, Tetsushi & Kambayashi, Ryo, 2013. "Incidence of Strict Quality Standards: Protection of Consumers or Windfall for Professionals?," IZA Discussion Papers 7443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Boeri, Tito & Braga, Michela & De Coen, An & Galasso, Vincenzo & Gerard, Maarten & Kendzia, Michael J. & Mayrhuber, Christine & Pedersen, Jakob Louis & Schmidl, Ricarda & Steiber, , 2013. "Combining the Entry of Young People in the Labour Market with the Retention of Older Workers," IZA Research Reports 53, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alejandro Del Valle, 2013. "Is Formal Employment Discouraged by the Provision of Free. Health Services to the Uninsured ? Evidence From a Natural Experiment in Mexico," PSE Working Papers halshs-00838000, HAL.
- John Carter Braxton, 2013. "Revisiting the use of initial jobless claims as a labor market indicator," Research Working Paper RWP 13-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Warda, Peter, 2013. "Labor Decomposition: A Firm Level Analysis on Import Quality and Labor Demand," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 322, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00834098 is not listed on IDEAS anymore