Report NEP-LMA-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Barigozzi & N. Burani & D. Raggi, 2013. "The Lemons Problem in a Labor Market with Intrinsic Motivation. When Higher Salaries Pay Worse Workers," Working Papers wp883, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Peng, Fei & Kang, Lili, 2013. "Cyclical changes in the wage structure of the United Kingdom: a historical review of the GHS 1972-2002," MPRA Paper 47210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisa Borghi & Rosario Crinò, 2013. "Service offshoring and wages: worker-level evidence from Italy," LIUC Papers in Economics 264, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Katz, Katarina & Österberg, Torun, 2013. "Wages of childhood immigrants in Sweden – education, returns to education and overeducation," Working Paper Series 2013:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Maury Gittleman & Morris M. Kleiner, 2013. "Wage Effects of Unionization and Occupational Licensing Coverage in the United States," Working Papers 464, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Unal Tongur & Adem Yavuz Elveren, 2013. "Deunionization and Pay Inequality in OECD Countries: A Panel Granger Causality Approach," ERC Working Papers 1306, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2013.
- Gal, Peter N. & Hijzen, Alexander & Wolf, Zoltan, 2013. "The Role of Institutions and Firm Heterogeneity for Labour Market Adjustment: Cross-Country Firm-Level Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7404, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre, 2013. "Retirement incentives in Belgium: estimations and simulations using SHARE data," CREPP Working Papers 1303, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Hart, Robert A & Ma, Yue, 2013. "Overtime Working and Contract Efficiency," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-07, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Magnac, Thierry & Pistolesi, Nicolas & Roux, Sébastien, 2013. "Post Schooling Human Capital Investments and the Life Cycle Variance of Earnings," IZA Discussion Papers 7407, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lerman, Robert I., 2013. "Skill Development in Middle Level Occupations: The Role of Apprenticeship Training," IZA Policy Papers 61, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Semih Tumen & Tugba Zeydanli, 2013. "Home Ownership and Job Satisfaction," Working Papers 1322, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Uros Petronijevic, 2013. "Making College Worth It: A Review of Research on the Returns to Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 19053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Huashu & Pan, Lei & Heerink, Nico, 2013. "Working Conditions and Job Satisfaction of China's New Generation of Migrant Workers: Evidence from an Inland City," IZA Discussion Papers 7405, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cali, Massimiliano & Miaari, Sami H., 2013. "The labor market impact of mobility restrictions : evidence from the West Bank," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6457, The World Bank.
- Bernardo Queiroz & Laetícia Rodrigues de Souza, 2013. "Couple’s Behaviour in the Brazilian Labour Market: the Influence of Social Security and Individual Characteristics on Married Individuals’ Labour Supply Decisions," Working Papers 107, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Item repec:eab:microe:23421 is not listed on IDEAS anymore