Report NEP-LMA-2012-04-10This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joanna K Swaffield, 2012. "Minimum wage hikes and the wage growth of low-wage workers," Discussion Papers 12/10, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ejrnæs, Mette & Kunze, Astrid, 2012. "Work and Wage Dynamics around Childbirth," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 4/2012, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2012. "What Drives the Urban Wage Premium? Evidence along the Wage Distribution," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 13-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2012.
- Julie L. Hotchkiss & Myriam Quispe-Agnoli & Fernando Rios-Avila, 2012. "The wage impact of undocumented workers," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gathmann, Christina & Sass, Björn, 2012. "Taxing Childcare: Effects on Family Labor Supply and Children," IZA Discussion Papers 6440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rottmann, Horst & Flaig, Gebhard, 2011. "Labour market institutions and unemployment: An international comparison," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 31, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Yuki, Kazuhiro, 2012. "Mechanization, task assignment, and inequality," MPRA Paper 37754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abraham, Vinoj, 2012. "Wages and earnings of marginalized social and religious groups in India: Data sources, scope, limitations and suggestions," MPRA Paper 37799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:aia:ginidp:dp26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore