Report NEP-LMA-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Etienne & Marical, François & Rioux, Laurence, 2011. "Labor Earnings Respond Differently to Income-Tax and to Payroll-Tax Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 6108, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Achim Schmillen, 2011. "The Exporter Wage Premium Reconsidered Destinations, Distances and Linked Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 305, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Dominique Goux & Eric Maurin & Barbara Petrongolo, 2011. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labor Supply," CEP Discussion Papers dp1096, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Zimmerman, Seth D., 2011. "The Returns to Four-Year College for Academically Marginal Students," IZA Discussion Papers 6107, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taehyun Ahn, 2011. "The Employment Dynamics of Less Educated Men in the United States: The Role of Self-Employment," Working Papers 1104, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Christian Dustmann & Ian Preston, 2011. "Estimating the Effect of Immigration on Wages," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1121, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Bargain, Olivier & Decoster, André & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Welfare, Labor Supply and Heterogeneous Preferences: Evidence for Europe and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Malene Kallestrup-Lamb, 2011. "The Role of the Spouse in Early Retirement Decisions for Older Workers," CREATES Research Papers 2011-38, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andres Erosa & Luisa Fuster & Gueorgui Kambourov, 2011. "Labor Supply and Government Programs: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers tecipa-442, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dessi, Roberta & Rustichini, Aldo, 2011. "Work for Image and Work for Pay," TSE Working Papers 11-252, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Seung Chan Ahn & Young Hoon Lee, 2011. "Beauty and Productivity:The Case of the Ladies Professional Golf Association," Working Papers 1119, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised 2011.
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Bates, Timothy & Parker, Simon C., 2011. "Transitions to Entrepreneurship and Industry-Specific Barriers," IZA Discussion Papers 6103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Michael White, 2011. "HRM and Workplace Motivation: Incremental and Threshold Effects," CEP Discussion Papers dp1097, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.