Report NEP-LMA-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 6083, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Haelermans, Carla & Borghans, Lex, 2011. "Wage Effects of On-the-Job Training: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6077, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Giles, John T. & Wang, Dewen & Cai, Wei, 2011. "The Labor Supply and Retirement Behavior of China's Older Workers and Elderly in Comparative Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 6088, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Claudia Olivetti & Barbara Petrongolo, 2011. "Gender Gaps Across Countries and Skills: Supply, Demand and the Industry Structure," CEP Discussion Papers dp1093, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2011. "Ethnic Identity and Immigrants' Wages in Greece," IZA Discussion Papers 6078, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Card, David & Devicienti, Francesco & Maida, Agata, 2011. "Rent-Sharing, Hold-up, and Wages: Evidence from Matched Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6086, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alex Bryson & Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2011. "Does High Involvement Management Improve Worker Wellbeing?," CEP Discussion Papers dp1095, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2011. "Rising Labor Productivity during the 2008-9 Recession," NBER Working Papers 17584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Niebuhr, Annekatrin, 2011. "Regional labor demand and national labor market institutions in the EU15," HWWI Research Papers 112, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Bohachova, Olga & Boockmann, Bernhard & Buch, Claudia M., 2011. "Labor Demand During the Crisis: What Happened in Germany?," IZA Discussion Papers 6074, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andersson, Lina & Hammarstedt, Mats & Hussain, Shakir & Shukur, Ghazi, 2011. "Ethnic origin, local labour markets and self-employment in Sweden: A Multilevel Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 261, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bellmann, Lutz & Gerner, Hans-Dieter & Upward, Richard, 2011. "Job and Worker Turnover in German Establishments," IZA Discussion Papers 6081, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Rhein, Thomas, 2011. "The gender gap of returns on education across West European countries," IAB-Discussion Paper 201120, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Daniel Weinberg, 2011. "Further Evidence from Census 2000 About Earnings by Detailed Occupation for Men and Women: The Role of Race and Hispanic Origin," Working Papers 11-37, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hirokatsu Asano & Takahiro Ito & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A Case Study of Japan," IDEC DP2 Series 1-3, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).