Report NEP-LMA-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Elsner, 2011. "Emigration and Wages: The EU Enlargement Experiment," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp379, IIIS.
- David Hummels & Rasmus Jørgensen & Jakob R. Munch & Chong Xiang, 2011. "The Wage Effects of Offshoring: Evidence from Danish Matched Worker-Firm Data," NBER Working Papers 17496, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fernández & Joyce Cheng Wong, 2011. "The Disappearing Gender Gap: The Impact of Divorce, Wages, and Preferences on Education Choices and Women's Work," NBER Working Papers 17508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Occupational change and mobility among employed and unemployed job seekers," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-25, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gabriela López Noria, 2011. "The Effect of Trade and FDI on Inter-industry Wage Differentials: The Case of Mexico," Working Papers 2011-10, Banco de México.
- Cervini, María & Ramos, Xavier & Silva, José I., 2011. "Wage effects of non-wage labour costs," MPRA Paper 34033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann & Lei Zhang, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2011. "Who Works for Startups? The Relation between Firm Age, Employee Age, and Growth," Working Papers 11-31, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2011. "Acquiring Labor," Working Papers 11-32, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gete, Pedro & Porchia, Paolo, 2011. "A real options analysis of dual labor markets and the single labor contract," MPRA Paper 34055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Freije, Samuel & Lopez-Acevedo, Gladys & Rodriguez-Oreggia, Eduardo, 2011. "Effects of the 2008-09 economic crisis on labor markets in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5840, The World Bank.
- Taylor, Mark P., 2011. "Self-employment flows and persistence: a European comparative analysis," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Robert A. Pollak, 2011. "Allocating Time: Individuals' Technologies, Household Technology, Perfect Substitutes, and Specialization," NBER Working Papers 17529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.