Report NEP-LMA-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tushar Agrawal, 2011. "Returns to education in India: Some recent evidence," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Bernt Bratsberg & Oddbjørn Raaum, 2011. "Immigration and Wages: Evidence from Construction," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011016, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Matthieu Bunel, 2011. "Earning Inequalities Between and Within Nests: A Multilevel Modeling Approach Applied to the Case of France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201118, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Lorenzo Cappellari, 2011. "Flexicurity, wage dynamics and inequality over the life-cycle," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0064, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Mary C. Daly & Bart Hobijn & Theodore S. Wiles, 2011. "Aggregate real wages: macro fluctuations and micro drivers," Working Paper Series 2011-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Gaetano D’Adamo, 2011. "Wage spillovers across sectors in Eastern Europe," Working Papers 1122, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li & Juan Yang, 2012. "Earnings Differentials between the Public and Private Sectors in China: Exploring Changes for Urban Local Residents in the 2000s," Post-Print halshs-00627719, HAL.
- Eduardo Morales-Ramos, 2011. "The returns to education in Mexico," Working Papers 2011-07, Banco de México.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Susanli, Z. Bilgen, 2011. "Firing Regulations and Firm Size in the Developing World: Evidence from Differential Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 6006, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Legendre, Bérangère & Mage-Bertomeu, Sabine & Briard, Karine & Duc, Cindy & El Mekkaoui de Freitas, Najat, 2011. "Career Interruptions : How Do They Impact Pension Rights ?," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7049, Paris Dauphine University.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2011. "Does high involvement management improve worker wellbeing?," MPRA Paper 33847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manudeep Bhuller & Magne Mogstad & Kjell G.Salvanes, 2011. "Life-cycle bias and the returns to schooling in current and lifetime earnings," Discussion Papers 666, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2011. "Tasks and Heterogeneous Human Capital," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-06, McMaster University.
- H. Lehmann & A. Muravyev, 2011. "Labor markets and labor market institutions in transition economies," Working Papers wp783, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P. & Schiller, Anita R., 2011. "Do production subsidies have a wage incidence in wind power?," MPRA Paper 33861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pryymachenko, Yana & Fregert, Klas & Andersson, Fredrik N. G., 2011. "The Effect of Emigration on Unemployment: Evidence from the Central and Eastern European EU Member States," Working Papers 2011:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ekberg, Jan, 2011. "European versus non-European immigrants on the Swedish labour market during the recession," CAFO Working Papers 2011:2, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.