European versus non-European immigrants on the Swedish labour market during the recession
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2011-10-15 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2011-10-15 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2011-10-15 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-MIG-2011-10-15 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vxcafo:2011_002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Mångs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cafovse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .