Report NEP-LAW-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thierry Kirat & Frederic Marty, 2019. "The Late Emerging Consensus Among American Economists on Antitrust Laws in the Second New Deal," CIRANO Working Papers 2019s-12, CIRANO.
- John J. Donohue & Steven D. Levitt, 2019. "The Impact of Legalized Abortion on Crime over the Last Two Decades," NBER Working Papers 25863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellington, Michael & Martin, Chris & Wang, Bingsong, 2019. "Search Frictions and Evolving Labour Market Dynamics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1195, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bergolo, Marcelo & Ceni, Rodrigo & Cruces, Guillermo & Giaccobasso, Matias & Perez-Truglia, Ricardo, 2019. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows. Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12335, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Asker & C. Scott Hemphill, 2019. "A Study of Exclusionary Coalitions: The Canadian Sugar Coalition, 1888–1889," NBER Working Papers 25856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mikhail Drugov & Marta Troya-Martinez, 2018. "Vague lies and lax standards of proof: On the law and economics of advice," Working Papers w0246, New Economic School (NES).
- Patrick Button, 2019. "Population Aging, Age Discrimination, and Age Discrimination Protections at the 50th Anniversary of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act," NBER Working Papers 25850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sofia Amaral & Sonia Bhalotra & Nishith Prakash, 2019. "Gender, Crime and Punishment: Evidence from Women Police Stations in India," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-309, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Dario Calderara, "undated". "Smart working as a form of regulating new labour relationships: the effects of technical progress," Working Papers 0045, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Tandon, Suranjali & Damle, Devendra, 2019. "An Analysis of Transfer Pricing Disputes in India," Working Papers 19/266, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner & Lívia Menezes, 2019. "Violence and Human Capital Investments," Discussion Papers in Economics 19/03, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan & Stenkula, Mikael, 2019. "The Rise and Decline of Industrial Foundations as Controlling Owners of Swedish Listed Firms: The Role of Tax Incentives," Working Paper Series 1279, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 03 Mar 2020.
- Jon Kleinberg & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2019. "Simplicity Creates Inequity: Implications for Fairness, Stereotypes, and Interpretability," NBER Working Papers 25854, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fredrik Heyman & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Lars Persson, 2019. "The turnaround of the Swedish economy: lessons from large business sector reforms," CESifo Working Paper Series 7627, CESifo.