Report NEP-LAW-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicoleta-Elena Buzatu, 2016. "Mediation in criminal cases," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306987, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andrei Yakovlev & Anton Kazun & Daniil Sitkevich, 2016. "The Role of Lawyers in Social Changes in Developing Countries: Evidence from Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 70/LAW/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sebastian Panthöfer, 2016. "Do Doctors Prescribe Antibiotics Out of Fear of Malpractice?," 2016 Papers ppa980, Job Market Papers.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Gianluca Iannucci, 2016. "Green licenses and environmental corruption: a random matching model," SEEDS Working Papers 1116, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Nov 2016.
- Olivier Marie & Ulf Zoelitz, 2016. "‘High’ Achievers? Cannabis Access and Academic Performance," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-101/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alesina, Alberto & Piccolo, Salvatore & Pinotti, Paolo, 2016. "Organized Crime, Violence, and Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2016. "Scholarship, the Law and Immigration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10368, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Georgia Perks & Shiko Maruyama, 2016. "The "Flock" Phenomenon of the Sydney Lockout Laws: Dual Effects on Rental Prices," Working Paper Series 38, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Reshad N. Ahsan, 2015. "Does Corruption Attenuate the Effect of Red Tape on Exports," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2015, The University of Melbourne.
- Federico Masera, 2016. "Bringing War Home: Violent Crime, Police Killings and the Overmilitarization of the US Police," 2016 Papers pma1994, Job Market Papers.
- Drupp, Moritz A. & Khadjavi, Menusch & Quaas, Martin F., 2016. "Truth-telling and the regulator: Evidence from a field experiment with commercial fishermen," Kiel Working Papers 2063, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John Asker & Chaim Fershtman & Jihye Jeon & Ariel Pakes, 2016. "The Competitive Effects of Information Sharing," NBER Working Papers 22836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mira Malczynska-Bialy, 2016. "Non-governmental organisations in European Union and its role in consumer protection," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306970, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tomas Brabenec & Josef Montag, 2016. "Criminals and the Price System: Evidence from Czech Metal Thieves," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp558, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Patrick Bayer & Kerwin Kofi Charles, 2016. "Divergent Paths: Structural Change, Economic Rank, and the Evolution of Black-White Earnings Differences, 1940-2014," NBER Working Papers 22797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pandey, Ashish, 2016. "High Bids and Low Recovery: A Possible Case for Non-Performing Loan Auctions in India," MPRA Paper 75254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu, Simplice & Leke, Ivo, 2016. "The Costs and Benefits of Migration into the European Union: Debunking Contemporary Myths with Facts," MPRA Paper 75227, University Library of Munich, Germany.