Report NEP-LAW-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benito Arruñada, 2015. "The Institutions of Roman Markets," Working Papers 813, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Matter, Ulrich & Stutzer, Alois, 2015. "The Role of Lawyer-Legislators in Shaping the Law: Evidence from Voting Behavior on Tort Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 8879, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Flóra Felsö & Sander Onderstal & Jo Seldeslachts, 2015. "What Clients Want: Choices between Lawyers' Offerings," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1460, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martín Rossi & Ignacio Munyo, 2014. "First-Day Criminal Recidivism," Working Papers 113, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2014.
- Gil, Ricard & Macis, Mario, 2015. ""Ain't No Rest for the Wicked": Population, Crime, and the 2013 Government Shutdown," IZA Discussion Papers 8864, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Minkler, Lanse & Prakash, Nishith, 2015. "The Role of Constitutions on Poverty: A Cross-National Investigation," IZA Discussion Papers 8877, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christoph Engel, 2015. "Tacit Collusion – The Neglected Experimental Evidence," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Niels Petersen, 2015. "Customary International Law and Public Goods," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_05, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Chakraborty, Tanika & Mukherjee, Anirban & Saha, Sarani, 2015. "Court-ship, Kinship and Business: A Study on the Interaction between the Formal and the Informal Institutions and Its Effect on Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 8887, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Salvador Barrios & Serena Fatica & Diego Martinez & Gilles Mourre, 2015. "The fiscal effects of work-related tax expenditures in Europe," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 545, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Marie, Olivier & Zölitz, Ulf, 2015. "'High' Achievers? Cannabis Access and Academic Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 8900, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- P. N. Barbieri & F. Fazio & G. Gamberini, 2015. "Let Young People Join The Legislative Process. A Twitter Based Experiment On Internships," Working Papers wp995, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Andrew Mell & Simon Radford & Seth Alexander Thevoz, 2015. "Is There a Market for Peerages? Can Donations Buy You a British Peerage? A Study in the Link Between Party Political Funding and Peerage Nominations, 2005-14," Economics Series Working Papers 744, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ron Siegel & Bruno Strulovici, 2015. "On the Design of Criminal Trials: The Benefits of a Three-Verdict System," Discussion Papers 1581, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Mariano Tommasi & Germán Caruso & Carlos Scartascini, 2014. "Are We Playing the Same Game? The Economic Effects of Constitutions Depend on the Degree of Institutionalization," Working Papers 116, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2014.
- Louis P. Cain & Brooks A. Kaiser, 2015. "A Century of Environmental Legislation," Working Papers 118/15, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.