Report NEP-LAW-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kawaguchi, Daiji & Murao, Tetsushi, 2014. "Labor Market Institutions and Long-Term Effects of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 8156, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Dufwenberg & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2014. "Legalizing Bribe Giving," Working Papers 515, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Carlos Cuerpo & Peter Pontuch & Sona Kalantaryan, 2014. "Rental Market Regulation in the European Union," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 515, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Adda, Jérôme & McConnell, Brendon & Rasul, Imran, 2014. "Crime and the depenalization of cannabis possession: evidence," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/05, European University Institute.
- Arlen Guarín & Carlos Medina & Jorge Andrés Tamayo, 2013. "The Effects of Punishment of Crime in Colombia on Deterrence, Incapacitation, and Human Capital Formation," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 010972, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Nordin , Martin, 2014. "Does Eligibility for Tertiary Education Affect Crime Rates? Quasi-Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 2014:14, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Edward J. Kane, 2014. "Insurance Contracts and Derivatives that Substitute for Them: How and Where Should Their Systemic and Nonperformance Risks be Regulated?," NFI Policy Briefs 2014-PB-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Jimmy A. Saravia, 2014. "Why has the literature on corporate governance and firm performance yielded mixed results?," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 010914, Universidad EAFIT.
- R. Christopher Whalen, 2014. "Dodd-Frank and the Great Debate: Regulation vs. Growth," NFI Policy Briefs 2014-PB-01, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Jean-Michel Sahuta & Sandrine Boulerne & Medhi Mili & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "What Relation Exists Between Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr) And Longevity Of Firms?," Working Papers 2014-248, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mariana Llanos & Cordula Tibi Weber & Charlotte Heyl & Alexander Stroh, 2014. "Informal Interference in the Judiciary in New Democracies: A Comparison of Six African and Latin American Cases," GIGA Working Paper Series 245, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Harald Pfeifer, 2014. "Absenteeism in Apprenticeships: What Role Do Works Councils Play?," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0098, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW), revised Aug 2015.