Report NEP-LAW-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/409329 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/425079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chevalier, Arnaud & Marie, Olivier, 2013. "Economic Uncertainty, Parental Selection, and the Criminal Activity of the 'Children of the Wall'," IZA Discussion Papers 7712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giuseppe De Feo & Giacomo De Luca, 2013. "Mafia in the ballot box," DEM Working Papers Series 057, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng, 2013. "Exchange trading rules, surveillance and insider trading," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco, 2013. "The Effect of Local Area Crime on Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7711, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Fighting African corruption when existing corruption-control levels matter in a dynamic cultural setting," Working Papers 13/028, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Aitken, Michael & Cumming, Douglas & Zhan, Feng, 2013. "High frequency trading and end-of-day price dislocation," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/16, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Dimant, Eugen, 2013. "The nature of corruption: An interdisciplinary perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Biniam E. Bedasso, 2013. "Does Education Promote Stable Property Rights?," Working Papers 380, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/322468 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," NBER Working Papers 19647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lewis, Justin, 2013. "Veiled Waters: Examining the Jones Act's Consumer Welfare Effect," MPRA Paper 51469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Work in the Shadow: Some Facts," Economics working papers 2013-18, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Andreas Buehn & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Shadow Economies in highly developed OECD countries: What are the driving forces?," Economics working papers 2013-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Toms, Steven & Shepherd, Alice, 2013. "Creative accounting in the British Industrial Revolution: Cotton manufacturers and the ‘Ten Hours’ Movement," MPRA Paper 51478, University Library of Munich, Germany.