Report NEP-LAW-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gérard Mondello, 2013. "Ambiguous Beliefs on Damages and Civil Liability Theories," Working Papers 2013.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aloisio Araujo & Bruno Funchal, 2013. "How much should debtors be punished in case of default?," Fucape Working Papers 41, Fucape Business School.
- Entorf, Horst, 2013. "Criminal Victims, Victimized Criminals, or Both? A Deeper Look at the Victim-Offender Overlap," IZA Discussion Papers 7686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Cooperation vs. Collusion: How Essentiality Shapes Co-opetition," TSE Working Papers 13-439, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Del Bono, Emilia & Grünberger, Klaus & Vuri, Daniela, 2013. "Seasonality in Smoking Behaviour: Re-evaluating the Effects of the 2005 Public Smoking Ban in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7693, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tim Willems & Shaun Larcom & Mare Sarr, 2013. "What shall we do with the bad dictator?," Economics Series Working Papers 671, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Lawrence J. White, 2013. "Monopoly and Dominant Firms: Antitrust Economics and Policy Approaches," Working Papers 13-13, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:wp13-05-ff is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lee, Wang-Sheng & Guven, Cahit, 2013. "Engaging in Corruption: The Influence of Cultural Values and Contagion Effects at the Micro Level," IZA Discussion Papers 7685, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- A. Ferrando & K. Mulier, 2013. "Firms’ financing constraints: Do perceptions match the actual situation?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/844, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.