Report NEP-LAW-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Derek Johnson & Thomas J. Miceli, 2013. "Asset Forfeiture Laws and Criminal Deterrence," Working papers 2013-27, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Bageri & Yannis Katsoulacos & Giancarlo Spagnolo, 2013. "The distortive effects of antitrust fines based on revenue," Working Papers 153, Bank of Greece.
- Mark Schweizer, 2013. "The civil standard of proof – what is it, actually?," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_12, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Stuart Birks, 2012. "An economics angle on the law," Working Papers 20121212, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- A. Zolotareva, 2013. "Analysis of Judicial Practice in Cases of Unjustified Tax Benefits," Working Papers 4, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- McIntyre Stuart G, 2013. "Personal indebtedness, community characteristics and theft crimes," Working Papers 1320, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Stefania Marcassa, 2013. "Divorce Laws and Divorce Rate in the U.S," Post-Print hal-00865640, HAL.
- Yoan Hermstrüwer & Stephan Dickert, 2013. "Tearing the Veil of Privacy Law: An Experiment on Chilling Effects and the Right to Be Forgotten," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_15, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Alexander Hijzen & Leopoldo Mondauto & Stefano Scarpetta, 2013. "The Perverse Effects of Job-security Provisions on Job Security in Italy: Results from a Regression Discontinuity Design," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 151, OECD Publishing.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2013. "Role of regulation in micro finance: jurisdictional analysis," MPRA Paper 50199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hallward-Driemeier, Mary & Hasan, Tazeen & Rusu, Anca Bogdana, 2013. "Women's legal rights over 50 years : what is the impact of reform ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6617, The World Bank.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "Fighting African Conflicts and Crimes: Which Governance Tools Matter?," Working Papers 13/007, African Governance and Development Institute..