Report NEP-LAW-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- OA Carboni & C. Detotto, 2013. "The economic consequences of crime in Italy," Working Paper CRENoS 201303, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Trial experience, satisfaction and incentive to bring another lawsuit: Does aspiration level influence winners and losers?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Kent Grote & Victor Matheson, 2013. "The Impact of State Lotteries and Casinos on State Bankruptcy Filings," Working Papers 1302, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Landerso, Rasmus & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Simonsen, Marianne, 2013. "School Starting Age and Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 7228, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yim, Andrew, 2013. "Mixture and Continuous 'Discontinuity' Hypotheses: An Earnings Management Model with Auditor-Required Adjustment," MPRA Paper 44702, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shoji, Masahiro, 2013. "Guilt aversion and peer effects in crime: experimental and empirical evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 44746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braakmann, Nils, 2013. "Crime, health and wellbeing – Longitudinal evidence from Mexico," MPRA Paper 44885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Braakmann, Nils, 2013. "Deterrence and age thresholds in punishment in British criminal law," MPRA Paper 44886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Di Gabriele, James & Ojo, Marianne, 2013. "Objectivity and independence: the dual roles of external auditors and forensic accountants," MPRA Paper 44954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Migheli Matteo & Ramello, Giovanni B., 2013. "Open Access, Social Norms & Publication Choice," IEL Working Papers 13, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Eisenberg, Theodore & Kalantry, Sital & Robinson, Nick, 2013. "Litigation as a Measure of Well-Being," IEL Working Papers 15, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Georgios Papadopoulos, 2013. "Immigration Status and Criminal Behavior," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 037, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..