Report NEP-LAM-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sefa Kwami Awaworyi & Ana Marr, 2014. "Sustainability and Outreach: A Comparative Study of MFIs in South Asia and Latin America & the Caribbean," Monash Economics Working Papers 13-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Didier, Tatiana & Pinat, Magali, 2014. "Can Latin America tap the globalization upside ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6837, The World Bank.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2014. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 20042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waldo Mendoza, 2013. "Peruvian Miracle: Good Luck or Good Policies?," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2013-371, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Atamanov, Aziz, 2014. "Pathways to the middle class in Turkey : how have reducing poverty and boosting shared prosperity helped?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6834, The World Bank.
- Garcia Cruz, Gustavo Adolfo, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Level for Colombia," MPRA Paper 55224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Paz & Carlos Urrutia, 2014. "Economic Growth and Wage Stagnation in Perú: 1998-2012," Documentos de Trabajo / Working Papers 2014-372, Departamento de Economía - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú.
- López-Videla, Bruno & Machuca, Carlos Emilio, 2014. "The Effects of Remittances on Poverty at the Household Level in Bolivia: A Propensity Score Matching Approach," MPRA Paper 55201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel Burdin, 2013. "Equality under threat by the talented:evidence from worker-managed firms," Department of Economics University of Siena 694, Department of Economics, University of Siena.