Report NEP-LAM-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lima, Luiz Renato Regis de Oliveira & Sampaio, Raquel & Gaglianone, Wagner Piazza, 2005. "Limite de endividamento e sustentabilidade fiscal no Brasil: uma abordagem via modelo quantílico auto-regressivo (QAR)," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 602, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Antonio J. Trujillo & John A. Vernon & Laura Rodriguez Wong & Gustavo Angeles, 2005. "Race and Health Disparities Among Seniors in Urban Areas in Brazil," NBER Working Papers 11690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luiz de Mello, 2005. "Estimating a Fiscal Reaction Function: The Case of Debt Sustainability in Brazil," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 423, OECD Publishing.
- Luiz de Mello & Mombert Hoppe, 2005. "Education Attainment in Brazil: The Experience of FUNDEF," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 424, OECD Publishing.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2005. "The gender bias and children's work: Spain, Latin America and Developing countries in a long run comparative perspective," Economics Working Papers 892, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2016.
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2005. "From Rogue Creditors to Rogue Debtors: Implications of Argentina's Default," International Finance 0510010, EconWPA.
- Arturo C. Porzecanski, 2005. "Argentina: The Root Cause of the Disaster," International Finance 0510014, EconWPA.