Report NEP-LAB-2018-06-25This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Céline Piton & François Rycx, 2018. "The unemployment impact of product and labour market regulation: evidence from European countries," Working Papers CEB 18-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Furtado, Delia & Xu, Huanan, 2018. "Did OPT Policy Changes Help Steer and Retain Foreign Talent into Stem?," IZA Discussion Papers 11548, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mukhopadhyay, Sankar, 2018. "Comparing Wage Gains from Different Immigrant Legalization Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 11525, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adriaan Kalwij & Arie Kapteyn & Klaas de Vos, 2018. "Why are People Working Longer in the Netherlands?," NBER Working Papers 24636, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pohlan, Laura, 2018. "Unemployment and social exclusion," ZEW Discussion Papers 18-029, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nur Cahyadi & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken & Rizal Adi Prima & Elan Satriawan & Ekki Syamsulhakim, 2018. "Cumulative Impacts of Conditional Cash Transfer Programs: Experimental Evidence from Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 24670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Prentice & Rosanna Scutella, 2018. "What are the impacts of living in social housing?," Technical papers 201801, Infrastructure Victoria.
- Alves, Paulo, 2018. "Abnormal Retained Earnings Around the World," MPRA Paper 86660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghate, Chetan & Mazumder, Debojyoti, 2018. "Employment Targeting in a Frictional Labor Market," MPRA Paper 87065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roed, Marianne & Schone, Pal & Umblijs, Janis, 2018. "Local Labour Market Conditions on Immigrants' Arrival and Children's School Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 11526, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cristiano Cantore & Filippo Ferroni & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2018. "The Missing Link: Monetary Policy and The Labor Share," Studies in Economics 1808, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Richard Hornbeck & Enrico Moretti, 2018. "Who Benefits From Productivity Growth? Direct and Indirect Effects of Local TFP Growth on Wages, Rents, and Inequality," NBER Working Papers 24661, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2018. "Pollution, green union and network industry," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).