Report NEP-LAB-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abrar Reshid, Abdulaziz, 2017. "The gender gap in early career wage growth: the role of Children, job mobility and occupational mobility," Working Paper Series 2017:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Pesola, Hanna, 2017. "Estimating the Effects of Potential Benefit Duration without Variation in the Maximum Duration of Unemployment Benefits," IZA Discussion Papers 10799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gabor Hajdu & Tamas Hajdu, 2017. "Intra-couple income distribution and subjective well-being: the moderating effect of gender norms," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1711, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Forte, Giuseppe & Portes, Jonathan, 2017. "Macroeconomic Determinants of International Migration to the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 10802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miles Corak, 2017. "Divided Landscapes of Economic Opportunity: The Canadian Geography of Intergenerational Income Mobility," Working Papers 2017-043, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Martha J. Bailey & Jason M. Lindo, 2017. "Access and Use of Contraception and Its Effects on Women’s Outcomes in the U.S," NBER Working Papers 23465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masayuki Inui & Nao Sudo & Tomoaki Yamada, 2017. "The effects of monetary policy shocks on inequality in Japan," BIS Working Papers 642, Bank for International Settlements.
- Murard, Elie, 2017. "Less Welfare or Fewer Foreigners? Immigrant Inflows and Public Opinion towards Redistribution and Migration Policy," IZA Discussion Papers 10805, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kato, Takao & Kodama, Naomi, 2017. "Women in the Workplace and Management Practices: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 10788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bhorat, Haroon & Kanbur, Ravi & Rooney, Christopher & Steenkamp, Franï¿½ois, 2017. "Sub-Saharan Africa's Manufacturing Sector: Building Complexity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sin, Isabelle & Stillman, Steven, 2017. "The Effect of Social Networks on the Economic Outcomes of a Disadvantaged Group: Evidence from Tribal Affiliations," IZA Discussion Papers 10803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gathmann, Christina & Sass, Björn, 2017. "Taxing Childcare: Effects on Childcare Choices, Family Labor Supply and Children," IZA Discussion Papers 10813, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bradley Heim & Ithai Lurie & Kosali Simon, 2017. "Did the Affordable Care Act Young Adult Provision Affect Labor Market Outcomes? Analysis Using Tax Data," NBER Working Papers 23471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Till Braun & Nadja Dwenger, 2017. "The Local Environment Shapes Refugee Integration: Evidence from Post-war Germany," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201711, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews, revised 11 Sep 2018.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Maliszewska, Maryla & Murard, Elie, 2017. "The Long-Awaited Rise of the Middle Class in Latin America Is Finally Happening," IZA Discussion Papers 10804, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).