Report NEP-LAB-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bart Cockx & Eva Van Belle, 2016. "Waiting Longer Before Claiming And Activating Youth. No Point?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 16/922, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2016. "Productivity Gains Biased Toward the Traded Sector and Labor Market Frictions," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- C. Hémet & C. Malgouyres, 2016. "Diversity and Employment Prospects: Neighbors Matter!," Working papers 605, Banque de France.
- Fornaro, Paolo & Luomaranta, Henri, 2016. "Job Creation and the Role of Dependencies," ETLA Working Papers 44, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Lichter, Andreas, 2016. "Benefit Duration and Job Search Effort: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10264, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Fredrik Andersson & John C. Haltiwanger & Mark J. Kutzbach & Giordano E. Palloni & Henry O. Pollakowski & Daniel H. Weinberg, 2016. "Childhood Housing and Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis of Housing Vouchers and Public Housing," NBER Working Papers 22721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serena Rhee & Soojin Kim, 2016. "Measuring the Effects of Employment Protection Policies for the Disabled: Theory and Evidence from the Americans with Disabilities Act," Working Papers 201621, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2016. "Innovation and Manufacturing Offshoring with Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1636, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Garcia-Medina Cecilia, 2016. "You, Me and the Mean: a Semiparametric Approach to the Redistributive Effects of Transfer Programs," Working Papers 2016-16, Banco de México.
- Lindquist, Matthew & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, Mirjam & Vladasel, Theodor, 2016. "On the Origins of Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Sibling Correlations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vuillemey, Guillaume & Wasmer, Etienne, 2016. "Frictional Unemployment with Stochastic Bubbles," CEPR Discussion Papers 11561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudia Olivetti & Dana E. Rotz, 2016. "Changes in Marriage and Divorce as Drivers of Employment and Retirement of Older Women," NBER Working Papers 22738, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco & Frattini, Tommaso & Minale, Luigi & Schönberg, Uta, 2016. "On the Economics and Politics of Refugee Migration," CEPR Discussion Papers 11557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Shingo Ishiguro, 2016. "Macroeconomic Dynamics with Limited Commitment in Financial and Labor Contracts," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-25, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Holger Herz & Dmitry Taubinsky, 2016. "What Makes a Price Fair? An Experimental Analysis of Transaction Experience and Endogenous Fairness Views," NBER Working Papers 22728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobbie, Will & Goldsmith-Pinkham, Paul & Mahoney, Neale & Song, Jae, 2016. "Bad credit, no problem? Credit and labor market consequences of bad credit reports," Staff Reports 795, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2017.