Report NEP-LAB-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ioana Marinescu & Roland Rathelot, 2016. "Mismatch Unemployment and the Geography of Job Search," NBER Working Papers 22672, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katharine G. Abraham & John C. Haltiwanger & Kristin Sandusky & James Spletzer, 2016. "The Consequences of Long-Term Unemployment: Evidence from Linked Survey and Administrative Data," NBER Working Papers 22665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boll, Christina & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2016. "The EU gender earnings gap: Job segregation and working time as driving factors," HWWI Research Papers 176, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Pirmin Fessler & Alyssa Schneebaum, 2016. "The Returns to Preschool Attendance," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp233, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Bart Cockx & Eva Van Belle, 2016. "Waiting Longer Before Claiming and Activating Youth. No Point?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Michl, Thomas, 2016. "Hysteresis in a Three-Equation Model," Working Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 31 Aug 2016.
- Alyssa Schneebaum & Miriam Rehm & Katharina Mader & Katarina Hollan, 2016. "The Gender Wealth Gap Across European Countries," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp232, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Joanna Lahey, 2016. "Understanding why black women are not working longer," NBER Working Papers 22680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mario Bossler & Alexander Mosthaf & Thorsten Schank, 2016. "More Female Manager Hires through More Female Managers? Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 1618, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Hayley Fisher & Anna Zhu, 2016. "The Effect of Changing Financial Incentives on Repartnering," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Thor Berger & Carl Benedikt Frey, 2016. "Structural Transformation in the OECD: Digitalisation, Deindustrialisation and the Future of Work," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 193, OECD Publishing.
- Driouchi, Ahmed & Gamar, Alae, 2016. "The Gap between Educational & Social Intergenerational Mobility in Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 73998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe & Zimmermann, Klaus, 2016. "Demographic Dynamics and Long-Run Development: Insights for the Secular Stagnation Debate," Discussion Papers 245158, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Andreas Kappeler & Andrés Fuentes Hutfilter & Dorothee Schneider & Naomitsu Yashiro & Eun Jung Kim & Giovanni Maria Semeraro, 2016. "Raising well-being in Germany's ageing society," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1327, OECD Publishing.
- Ran Abramitzky & Leah Platt Boustan & Katherine Eriksson, 2016. "To the New World and Back Again: Return Migrants in the Age of Mass Migration," NBER Working Papers 22659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Baudin & Robert Stelter, 2016. "Rural exodus and fertility at the time of industrialization," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bijedić, Teita & Chlosta, Simone & Werner, Arndt, 2016. "Inventions and their commercial exploitation in academic institutions: Analysing determinants among academics," Working Papers 04/16, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.