Report NEP-LAB-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foged, Mette & Peri, Giovanni, 2015. "Immigrants' Effect on Native Workers: New Analysis on Longitudinal Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8961, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kudoh, Noritaka & Miyamoto, Hiroaki & Sasaki, Masaru, 2015. "Employment and Hours over the Business Cycle in a Model with Search Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 8946, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Addison, John T. & Portugal, Pedro & Vilares, Hugo, 2015. "Unions and Collective Bargaining in the Wake of the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 8943, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Carlos Madeira, 2015. "Identification of Earning Dynamics using Rotating Samples over Short Periods: The Case of Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 754, Central Bank of Chile.
- Abigail McKnight, 2015. "The Coalition's Record on Employment: Policy, Spending and Outcomes 2010-2015," CASE Papers /187, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Arni, Patrick & Schiprowski, Amelie, 2015. "The Effects of Binding and Non-Binding Job Search Requirements," IZA Discussion Papers 8951, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Esther Ann BØLER & Beata Smarzynska JAVORCIK & Karen Helene ULLTVEI-MOE, 2015. "Globalization: A Woman's Best Friend? Exporters and the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers DP-2015-25, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Ayhan, Sinem H., 2015. "Evidence of Added Worker Effect from the 2008 Economic Crisis," IZA Discussion Papers 8937, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Boman, Anders, 2015. "Spending time together? Effects on the retirement decision from partner’s labour market status," Working Papers in Economics 618, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Davoine, Thomas, 2015. "A theoretical rationale for flexicurity policies based on education," Economics Series 311, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Campaña, Juan Carlos & Gimenez-Nadal, José Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto, 2015. "Gender Differences in the Distribution of Total Work-Time of Latin-American Families: The Importance of Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 8933, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Isao Kamata, 2015. "Labor Clauses in Regional Trade Agreements and Effects on Labor Conditions: An Empirical Analysis," Discussion papers e-14-019, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Thomas Sanford, 2015. "Way Station or Launching Pad? Unpacking the Returns to Postsecondary Adult Education," Working Papers 2015-02, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Jacob Funk Kirkegaard, 2015. "The Economic Scope and Future of US-India Labor Migration Issues," Working Paper Series WP15-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gabriel P. Mathy, 2015. "Hysteresis and Persistent Long-Term Unemployment: Lessons from the Great Depression and World War II," Working Papers 2015-02, American University, Department of Economics.
- Daniele Vignoli & Valentina Tocchioni & Silvana Salvini, 2015. "Uncertain Lives. Insights into the Role of Job Precariousness in Union Formation," Econometrics Working Papers Archive 2015_02, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Angus Deaton & Alexandra Roulet, 2015. "Creative Destruction and Subjective Wellbeing," NBER Working Papers 21069, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.