Report NEP-LAB-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Been-Lon Chen & Mei Hsu & Chih-Fang Lai, 2014. "Relative Effects of Labor Taxes and Unemployment Benefits on Hours Worked per Worker and Employment," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 14-A014, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Kudlyak, Marianna & Lange, Fabian, 2014. "Measuring Heterogeneity in Job Finding Rates Among the Nonemployed Using Labor Force Status Histories," IZA Discussion Papers 8663, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeffrey Clemens & Michael Wither, 2014. "The Minimum Wage and the Great Recession: Evidence of Effects on the Employment and Income Trajectories of Low-Skilled Workers," NBER Working Papers 20724, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Estrin, Saul & Stephan, Ute & Vujic, Suncica, 2014. "Do Women Earn Less Even as Social Entrepreneurs?," IZA Discussion Papers 8650, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John T. Addison & McKinley L. Blackburn & Chad D. Cotti, 2014. "On the Robustness of Minimum Wage Effects: Geographically-Disparate Trends and Job Growth Equations," Working Paper Series in Economics 330, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Bart Cockx & Corinna Ghirelli, 2014. "Scars Of Recessions In A Rigid Labor Market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/894, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- bernhard Boockmann, 2014. "Offshoring Potential and Employment Dynamics," IAW Discussion Papers 111, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2014. "Can active labor market policy be counter-productive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marianna Kudlyak & Fabian Lange, 2014. "Measuring Heterogeneity in Job Finding Rates Among the Nonemployed Using Labor Force Status Histories," Working Paper 14-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Furtado, Delia, 2014. "Can Immigrants Help Women "Have it All"? Immigrant Labor and Women's Joint Fertility and Labor Supply Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 8614, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Angelov, Nikolay & Eliason, Marcus, 2014. "The effects of targeted labour market programs for job seekers with occupational disabilities," Working Paper Series 2014:27, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise & Tekin, Erdal & Greve, Jane, 2014. "Labor Market Effects of Intrauterine Exposure to Nutritional Deficiency: Evidence from Administrative Data on Muslim Immigrants in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 8673, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Etienne Lalé, 2014. "Labor-market Frictions, Incomplete Insurance and Severance Payments," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 14/648, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 16 Aug 2016.
- Stephan Humpert, 2014. "Working time, satisfaction and work life balance: A European perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics 327, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Malgouyres, Clément, 2014. "Chinese imports competition’s impact on employment and the wage distribution: evidence from French local labor markets," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/12, European University Institute.
- Flabbi, Luca & Macis, Mario & Moro, Andrea & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2014. "Do Female Executives Make a Difference? The Impact of Female Leadership on Gender Gaps and Firm Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10228, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaya, Ezgi, 2014. "Gender Wage Gap Trends in Europe: The Role of Occupational Allocation and Skill Prices," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Dolado, Juan J. & Mora, Ricardo, 2014. "Dual Labour Markets and (Lack of) On-The-Job Training: PIAAC Evidence from Spain and Other EU Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 10246, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, Julián & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2014. "Firm-Level Shocks and Labor Adjustments," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2014:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Michele Belloni & Claudia Villosio, 2014. "Training and wages of older workers in Europe," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 140, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Abowd, John M & Kramarz, Francis & Perez-Duarte, Sebastien & Schmutte, Ian M., 2014. "Sorting Between and Within Industries: A Testable Model of Assortative Matching," CEPR Discussion Papers 10130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fuchs, Michaela & Weyh, Antje, 2014. "Demography and unemployment in East Germany : how close are the ties?," IAB-Discussion Paper 201426, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Arvid Raknerud & Marit Rønsen, 2014. "Why are there so few female entrepreneurs? An examination of gender differences in entrepreneurship using Norwegian registry data," Discussion Papers 790, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lauren Hersch Nicholas, 2014. "Lifetime Job Demands, Work Capacity at Older Ages, and Social Security Benefit Claiming Decisions," Working Papers, Center for Retirement Research at Boston College wp2014-15, Center for Retirement Research.
- Florian Hoffmann & Thomas Lemieux, 2014. "Unemployment in the Great Recession: A Comparison of Germany, Canada and the United States," NBER Working Papers 20694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Charness & Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Angela Sanchez, 2014. "The effect of charitable giving on workers’ performance. Experimental evidence," ThE Papers 14/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- María F. Prada & Sergio S. Urzúa, 2014. "One Size does not Fit All: Multiple Dimensions of Ability, College Attendance and Wages," NBER Working Papers 20752, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kendzia, Michael J., 2014. "Workforce Segmentation in Germany: From the Founding Era to the Present Time," IZA Discussion Papers 8648, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael Graff & Massimo Mannino & Michael Siegenthaler, 2014. "The Swiss "Job Miracle"," KOF Working papers 14-368, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alfonso Arpaia & Aron Kiss & Alessandro Turrini, 2014. "Is unemployment structural or cyclical? Main features of job matching in the EU after the crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 527, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Enrico MARELLI & Elena VAKULENKO, 2014. "Youth Unemployment in Italy and Russia: Aggregate Trends and the Role of Individual Determinants," Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT) 0001/2014, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Sorgner, Alina & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Really Earn Less?," IZA Discussion Papers 8651, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guertzgen, Nicole & Hank, Karsten, 2014. "Maternity leave and mothers' long-term sickness absence: Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-109, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ken-ichi Hashimoto & Ryonfun Im, 2014. "Bubbles and unemployment in an endogenous growth model," Discussion Papers 1431, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Rodrigo Ceni, 2014. "Informality and government enforcement in Latin America," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-21, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.