Report NEP-LAB-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard B. Freeman, 2013. "Failing the Test? The Flexible U.S. Job Market in the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 19587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2013. "Who works for startups? The relation between firm age, employee age, and growth," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-75, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joao Paulo Pessoa & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Decoupling of Wage Growth and Productivity Growth? Myth and Reality," CEP Discussion Papers dp1246, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albrecht Glitz, 2013. "Coworker Networks in the Labour Market," Working Papers 731, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:wpaper466 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pedro S. Martins, Matloob Piracha and José Varejão, 2013. "Do Immigrants Displace Native Workers? Evidence from Matched Panel Data," Working Papers 44, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Bargain, Olivier & Peichl, Andreas, 2013. "Steady-state labor supply elasticities: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Regis Barnichon & Andrew Figura, 2013. "Labor Market Heterogeneity and the Aggregate Matching Function," Working Papers 727, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Robert L. Clark & Jennifer A. Maki & Melinda Sandler Morrill, 2013. "Can Simple Informational Nudges Increase Employee Participation in a 401(k) Plan?," NBER Working Papers 19591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel A. Kamhöfer & Hendrik Schmitz, 2013. "Analyzing Zero Returns to Education in Germany: Heterogeneous Effects and Skill Formation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 598, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Pia M. Orrenius & Madeline Zavodny, 2013. "Immigrants in the U.S. labor market," Working Papers 1306, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:esr:wpaper:wpaper465 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hutter, Christian & Weber, Enzo, 2013. "Constructing a new leading indicator for unemployment from a survey among German employment agencies," IAB Discussion Paper 201317, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Blazevski, Nikica Mojsoska & Petreski, Marjan & Petreska, Despina, 2013. "Increasing labour market activity of the poor and females: Letâ€™s make work pay in Macedonia," EUROMOD Working Papers EM16/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2013. "Unemployment and business cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1089, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Yoske Igarashi, 2013. "Distributional effects of hiring through networks," Discussion Papers 1309, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Murgai, Rinku & Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2013. "Is workfare cost-effective against poverty in a poor labor-surplus economy?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6673, The World Bank.