Report NEP-LAB-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannelli, Gianna Claudia & Jaenichen, Ursula & Rothe, Thomas, 2013. "Doing Well in Reforming the Labour Market? Recent Trends in Job Stability and Wages in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7580, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeremy Lise & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "The macro-dynamics of sorting between workers and firms," IFS Working Papers W13/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nicola Branson & Cally Ardington & David Lam & Murray Leibbrandt, 2013. "Changes in education, employment and earnings in South Africa – A cohort analysis," SALDRU Working Papers 105, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Winters, John V. & Xu, Weineng, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," IZA Discussion Papers 7584, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bas ter Weel & Lex Borghans & Bruce A. Weinberg, 2013. "People Skills and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," CPB Discussion Paper 253, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ekaterina Selezneva & Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Inequality-Adjusted Gender Wage Differentials in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 579, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mavromaras, Kostas G. & Zhu, Rong, 2013. "Labour Force Participation of Mature Age Men in Australia: The Role of Spousal Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 7581, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frédéric Gavrel, 2013. "Capital mobility, search unemployment and labor market policies: The case of minimum wages," Working Papers halshs-00856270, HAL.
- Geoffrey Tate & Liu Yang, 2013. "The Bright Side Of Corporate Diversification: Evidence From Internal Labor Markets," Working Papers 13-40, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny & Scioch, Patrycja, 2013. "Do Firms Benefit from Active Labour Market Policies?," Economics Working Paper Series 1318, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Jerome Adda & Christian Dustmann & Costas Meghir & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Career progression, economic downturns, and skills," IFS Working Papers W13/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kreimer, Margareta & Mora, Ricardo, 2013. "Segregated integration : recent trends in the Austrian gender division of labor," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1317, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Kenneth W. Robertson,, 2013. "A Working Paper Presenting a Profile of Revisions in the Current Employment Statistics Program," Working Papers 466, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Christopher F. Goetz, 2013. "Falling House Prices And Labor Mobility: Evidence From Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 13-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Gaetano D’Adamo & Mariam Camarero & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Wage leadership models: a country-by-country analysis of the EMU," Working Papers 1317, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.