Report NEP-LAB-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Stephanie Lluis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000107:000179 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kreider, Brent, 2008. "Optimal Wage Taxation When Human Capital and Employment Are Endogenous," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12358, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Belzil, Christian & Hansen, Jörgen, 2005. "A Structural Analysis of the Correlated Random Coefficient Wage Regression Model with an Application to the OLS-IV Puzzle," IZA Discussion Papers 1585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dustmann, Christian & Pereira, Sonia C., 2005. "Wage Growth and Job Mobility in the U.K. and Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gaia Garino & Christopher Martin, 2005. "The Impact of Labour Turnover: Theory and Evidence from UK Micro-Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/10, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised May 2007.
- Orietta DESSY, 2005. "Nominal wage rigidity in Europe: estimates and institutional causes," Departmental Working Papers 2005-09, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Paola Giuri & Salvatore Torrisi & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2005. "ICT, Skills and Organisational Change: Evidence from a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2005/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Stephanie Seguino, 2005. "Is More Mobility Good? Firm Mobility and the Low Wage-Low Productivity Trap," International Trade 0505008, EconWPA.
- Maria Racionero & John Quiggin, 2004. "Fixed wages and bonuses in agency contracts: the case of a continuous state space," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR04_6, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom, 2005. "The Costs and Benefits of Growth: Lawrence, KS, 1990-2003," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200514, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2005.