Report NEP-LAB-2003-11-09This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carloyn Wilkins, . "Youth and the 1990s Labour Market," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 1998-08, Department of Finance Canada.
- Marie-France Paquet & Timothy C. Sargent & Steven James, . "Forecasting Employment Rates: A Cohort Approach," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2000-06, Department of Finance Canada.
- Nilsson, Anna & Agell, Jonas, 2003. "Crime, Unemployment and Labor Market Programs in Turbulent Times," Research Papers in Economics 2003:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Steven Ross & Yves Zenou, 2003. "Shirking, Commuting and Labor Market Outcomes," Working papers 2003-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mireille Laroche & Marcel Mérette, . "Measuring Human Capital in Canada," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 2000-05, Department of Finance Canada.
- Fertig, Michael, 2003. "The Impact of Economic Integration on Employment – An Assessment in the Context of EU Enlargement," IZA Discussion Papers 919, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wolter, Stefan C. & Mühlemann, Samuel & Schweri, Jürg, 2003. "Why Some Firms Train Apprentices and Many Others Do Not," IZA Discussion Papers 916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Kvasnicka, 2003. "Inside the Black Box of Temporary Help Agencies," Labor and Demography 0311001, EconWPA.
- François Bourguignon & Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Marta Menendez, 2003. "Inequality of Outcomes and Inequality of Opportunities in Brasil," DELTA Working Papers 2003-24, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Luc Savard, 2003. "Poverty and Income Distribution in a CGE-Household Micro-Simulation Model: Top-Down/Bottom Up Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0343, CIRPEE.
- Euwals, Rob & Roodenburg, Hans, 2003. "A Note on the Redistributive Effect of Immigration," IZA Discussion Papers 917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2003. "Capital accumulation, technical progress and wage flexibility: Keynes´approach to aggregate supply and demand analysis revisited," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 03-12, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Jakobsen, Vibeke & Rosholm, Michael, 2003. "Dropping out of School? A Competing Risks Analysis of Young Immigrants’ Progress in the Educational System," IZA Discussion Papers 918, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francois Fontaine, 2003. "Do workers really benefit from their social networks?," Macroeconomics 0311002, EconWPA, revised 07 Jan 2004.
- Mirelle Laroche & Marcel Mérette & G.C. Ruggeri, . "On the Concept and Dimensions of Human Capital in a Knowledge-Based Economy Context," Working Papers-Department of Finance Canada 1998-01, Department of Finance Canada.
- Helmuth Cremer & Firouz Gahvari & Pierre Pestieau, 2003. "Stochastic fertility, moral hazard, and the design of pay-as-you-go pension plans," DELTA Working Papers 2003-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Francis Green, 2003. "The Rise and Decline of Job Insecurity," Studies in Economics 0305, School of Economics, University of Kent.