Report NEP-KNM-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura ÅtefÄnescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beata Glinkowska, 2015. "Knowledge acquisition in small and medium-sized enterprises," Working Papers 3/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Jan 2015.
- Nisbet, Matthew C & Declan Fahy, "undated". "Why We Need Knowledge-based Journalism in Politicized Science Debates," Working Paper 229231, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Kristy Buzard & Gerald A. Carlino & Jake Carr & Robert M. Hunt & Tony E. Smith, 2015. "Localized Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from the Agglomeration of American R&D Labs and Patent Data," Working Papers 15-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fuchs, William & Garicano, Luis & Rayo, Luis, 2014. "Optimal contracting and the organization of knowledge," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60531, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Clancy, Matthew, 2015. "Combinatorial Innovation and Research Strategies: Theoretical Framework and Empirical Evidence from Two Centuries of Patent Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38400, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Juraj Stancík & Ibrahim Kholilul Rohman, 2014. "Public ICT R&D funding in the European Union," JRC Working Papers JRC92883, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Pierre-Alexandre Balland & David L. Rigby, 2015. "The geography and evolution of complex knowledge," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1502, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2015.
- Erlend Dancke Sandorf & Danny Campbell & Nick Hanley, 2015. "Disentangling the Influence of Knowledge on Processing Strategies in Choice Modelling," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2015-02, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Han, Junghee & Heshmati, Almas, 2015. "Innovation and SMEs Patent Propensity in Korea," IZA Discussion Papers 8790, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roychoudhury, Saurav & Bhowmik, Anuj & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti, 2015. "Innovation, Governance and Competition," MPRA Paper 61557, University Library of Munich, Germany.