Report NEP-KNM-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erkan Gurpinar, 2013. "Institutional Complementarities and Property Rights-Technology Equilibria under Knowledge Intensive Technology," Department of Economics University of Siena 673, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Idota, Hiroki & Bunno, Teruyuki & Tsuji, Masatsugu, 2012. "Empirical study on ICT use and business strategy for innovation among Japanese SMEs," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72548, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kotsemir, Maxim & Meissner, Dirk, 2013. "Conceptualizing the Innovation Process – Trends and Outlook," MPRA Paper 46504, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:wpaper:1201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Charlotte Schlump & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Firm's cooperation activities: The relevance of public research, proximity and personal ties - A study of technology-oriented firms in East Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bilkic, Natasa & Gries, Thomas & Naudé, Wim, 2013. "The Radical Innovation Investment Decision Refined," IZA Discussion Papers 7338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mónica L. Azevedo & Óscar Afonso & Sandra T. Silva, 2013. "Endogenous growth and intellectual property rights: a North-South modelling proposal," FEP Working Papers 492, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Van Leeuwen, George & Polder, Michael, 2013. "Linking ICT related Innovation Adoption and Productivity: results from micro-aggregated data versus firm-level data," MPRA Paper 46479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron Boschma & Gaston Heimeriks & Pierre-Alexandre Balland, 2013. "Scientific Knowledge Dynamics and Relatedness in Bio-Tech Cities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1304, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2013.
- Costas Arkolakis & Natalia Ramondo & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare & Stephen Yeaple, 2013. "Innovation and Production in the Global Economy," NBER Working Papers 18972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.