Report NEP-KNM-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khumalo, Bhekuzulu, 2006. "Measuring a Society’s Knowledge Base," MPRA Paper 3734, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Jun 2007.
- Verspagen, Bart & Nomaler, Onder, 2007. "Knowledge Flows, Patent Citations and the Impact of Science on Technology," MERIT Working Papers 022, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2007. "Imperfect Transmission of Tacit Knowledge and Other Barriers to Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 2859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gustavo Crespi & Chiara Criscuolo & Jonathan Haskel & Matthew Slaughter, 2007. "Productivity Growth, Knowledge Flows and Spillovers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0785, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kox, Henk L.M. & Rubalcaba, Luis, 2007. "Business services and the changing structure of European economic growth," MPRA Paper 3750, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heidi Wiig Aslesen, 2007. "The Innovation System of Norwegian Aquacultured Salmonids," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070606, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Garzarelli, Giampaolo & Limam, Yasmina Reem & Thomassen, Bjørn, 2007. "Open Source Software and Economic Growth: A Classical Division of Labor Perspective," MPRA Paper 3849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Svein Erik Moen, 2007. "Innovation and production in the Norwegian aluminium industry," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20070604, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Claudio A. Piga & Giuseppe Medda, 2007. "Technological Spillovers and Productivity in Italian Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2007_17, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3755 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Evert-Jan Visser & Oedzge Atzema, 2007. "Beyond clusters: Fostering innovation through a differentiated and combined network approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0705, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3799 is not listed on IDEAS anymore