Report NEP-INT-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-INT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Frenkel & Benedikt Walter, 2017. "Do Bilateral Investment Treaties Attract Foreign Direct Investment? The Role of International Dispute Settlement Provisions," WHU Working Paper Series - Economics Group 17-08, WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Kamal Saggi & Woan Foong Wong & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2017. "Preferential Trade Agreements and Rules of the Multilateral Trading System," Working Papers 067, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Mathias Juust & Priit Vahter & Urmas Varblane, 2017. "The Trade Effects Of The Eu-South Korea Free Trade Agreement In The Automotive Industry," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 105, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- David J. Kuenzel, 2018. "WTO Tariff Commitments and Temporary Protection: Complements or Substitutes?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2018-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Paola Conconi & Manuel García-Santana & Laura Puccio & Roberto Venturini, 2017. "From final goods to inputs: the protectionist effect of rules of origin," CEP Discussion Papers dp1525, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Moise Nken & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2017. "Implications of multilateral tariff bindings on the formation of preferential trade agreements and quest for global free trade," Working Papers 068, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Collie, David R., 2017. "A Simple Model of Brexit under Oligopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Agnosteva, Delina & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Yotov, Yoto, 2017. "Multimarket Linkages, Cartel Discipline and Trade Costs," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-12, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Frédéric Docquier & Aysit Tansel & Riccardo Turati, 2017. "Do Emigrants Self-Select Along Cultural Traits? Evidence from the MENA Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6777, CESifo.
- Sellner, Richard, 2017. "Non-discriminatory Trade Policies in Structural Gravity Models. Evidence from Monte Carlo Simulations," Economics Series 335, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Sara Biancini & Pamela Bombarda, 2017. "Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and Technology Transfers," CESifo Working Paper Series 6769, CESifo.
- Lutz Kilian & Xiaoqing Zhou, 2017. "Modeling Fluctuations in the Global Demand for Commodities," CESifo Working Paper Series 6749, CESifo.
- Emine Boz & Gita Gopinath & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller, 2017. "Global Trade and the Dollar," IMF Working Papers 17/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Sun, Puyang & Hou, Xinyu & Tan, Yong, 2017. "Export Rivalry and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," MPRA Paper 83369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tom Kompas & Hoa-Thi-Minh Nguyen & Pham Van Ha, 2017. "Food and biosecurity: livestock production and towards a world free of foot-and-mouth disease," Crawford School Research Papers 1709, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Diego A. Cerdeiro & Andras Komaromi, 2017. "Trade and Income in the Long Run: Are There Really Gains, and Are They Widely Shared?," IMF Working Papers 17/231, International Monetary Fund.
- Estrella Gomez-Herrera & Bertin Martens & Frank Muller-Langer, 2017. "Trade, competition and welfare in global online labour markets: A "gig economy" case study," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Aqib Aslam & Emine Boz & Eugenio M Cerutti & Marcos Poplawski Ribeiro & Petia Topalova, 2017. "The Slowdown in Global Trade: A Symptom of A Weak Recovery," IMF Working Papers 17/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Mishra, SK, 2018. "A Study on Regime Type and Globalization in Simultaneous Equation Framework," MPRA Paper 83579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Sunder Ramaswamy & Abishek Choutagunta, "undated". "Export Performance, Innovation, and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 2017-159, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Alemanno, Alberto, 2016. "What the TTIP Leaks Mean for the On-Going Negotiations and Future Agreement? Time to Overcome TTIP's Many Informational Asymmetries," HEC Research Papers Series 1158, HEC Paris.
- Sudha Narayanan & Sowmya Dhanaraj & Arun Kumar Gopalaswamy & M. Suresh Babu, "undated". "Trade, Financial Flows and Stock Market Interdependence: Evidence from Asian Markets," Working Papers 2017-158, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.