Report NEP-INT-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Houssein Guimbard & Sébastien Jean, 2017. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization in the 21st Century: Has it Done the Business?," Working Papers 2017-11, CEPII research center.
- Hanousek, Jan & Kocenda, Evzen & Vozarova, Pavla, 2017. "Productivity and trade spillovers: Horizontal crowding-out versus vertical synergies in Europe as a response to the Foreign Direct Investment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Girik Allo, Albertus & Sukartini, Ni Made & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Dynamic Changes in Comparative Advantage of Indonesian Agricultural Products," MPRA Paper 80028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ciani, Andrea & Imbruno, Michele, 2017. "Microeconomic mechanisms behind export spillovers from FDI: Evidence from Bulgaria," DICE Discussion Papers 255, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos-Enrique, 2017. "Does the Type of Neighbor Matter? Heterogeneous Export Spillovers on Domestic Companies in Mexico," MPRA Paper 79929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvador Gil-Pareja & Rafael Llorca-Vivero & José Antonio Martínez-Serrano, 2017. "Corruption and International Trade: A Comprehensive Analysis with Gravity," Working Papers 1705, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Sandler, Todd & Younas, Javed, 2017. "Terms-of-Trade and Counterterrorism Externalities," Working Papers 2017-17, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lee, Jiwon & Wittgenstein, Teresa, 2017. "Weak vs. Strong Ties: Explaining Early Settlement in WTO Disputes," ILE Working Paper Series 7, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Zlate, Andrei, 2016. "Offshore Production and Business Cycle Dynamics with Heterogeneous Firms," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Juan de Lucio & Raúl Mínguez & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena, 2017. "The granular and fundamental components of export specialization," Working Papers 1704, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Widodo, Tri, 2016. "Comparative Advantage of Energy Products in the Midst of ASEAN Economic Integration," MPRA Paper 79964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen S. Poloz, 2016. "The Paul Storer Memorial Lecture—Cross-Border Trade Integration and Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 16-20, Bank of Canada.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2017. "Populism and the Economics of Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 12119, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campbell, Douglas L. & Chentsov, Aleksandr, 2017. "Breaking Badly: The Currency Union Effect on Trade," MPRA Paper 79973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mandelman, Federico S. & Zlate, Andrei, 2016. "Offshoring, Low-skilled Immigration, and Labor Market Polarization," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 16-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2017. "Negative Welfare Effects from Enhanced International M&As in the Post-BREXIT-Referendum UK," EIIW Discussion paper disbei232, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & David Hanrahan, 2017. "The BREXIT Dynamics: British and EU27 Challenges after the EU Referendum," EIIW Discussion paper disbei240, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.