Report NEP-INT-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00975562 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Ciuriak, 2014. "The Impact of Diplomatic Representation Abroad on Canada’s Exports," e-briefs 173, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Lin, Chih-Fan & Yü, Mei-Chen, 2013. "Substituting or Complementing?---The Influence of Chinese Overseas Direct Investment on Domestic Exports," MPRA Paper 55349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Toshihiro OKUBO & Fukunari KIMURA & Nozomu TESHIMA, 2013. "Asian Fragmentation in the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers DP-2013-38, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Yothin Jinjarak & Paulo Jose Mutuc & Ganeshan Wignaraja, 2014. "Does Finance Really Matter for the Participation of SMEs in International Trade? Evidence from 8,080 East Asian Firms," Microeconomics Working Papers 24047, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- JosÃ© Anson & Mauro Boffa & Matthias Helble, 2014. "A Short-Run Analysis of Exchange Rates and International Trade with an Application to Australia, New Zealand, and Japan," Finance Working Papers 24048, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Enestor Dos Santos & Pablo Urbiola & Marcos Dal Bianco & Fernando Soto & Mauricio Hernandez & Rosario Sanchez & Arnulfo Rodriguez, 2014. "Competitiveness in the Latin American manufacturing sector: trends and determinants," Working Papers 1411, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Chan, Rosanna, 2014. "Why liquidity matters to the export decision of the firm," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6839, The World Bank.
- SHIMIZU Junko & SATO Kiyotaka, 2014. "Abenomics, Yen Depreciation, Trade Deficit and Export Competitiveness (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14022, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo A. Lopez, 2014. "Access to Banking Finance and Exporting," Working Papers 68, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Luuk Rietveldt & Robert Goedegebuure, 2014. "The influence of network relationships on the internationalization process of SMEs: A multiple case-study of Ethiopian SMEs," Working Papers 2014/08, Maastricht School of Management.
- Koesler, Simon & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2014. "Beyond national economy-wide rebound effects: An applied general equilibrium analysis incorporating international spillover effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-025, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- G. C. Lim & Paul D. McNelis, 2014. "Income Inequality, Trade and Financial Openness," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2014n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Ole Boysen & Ana Corina Miller & Alan Matthews, 2014. "Economic and household impacts of policy interventions in the Irish agri-food sector until 2020," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp445, IIIS.
- Hale, Galina & Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "The Euro and the Geography of International Debt Flows," Working Paper Series 2014-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 26 Dec 2014.
- Eswar Prasad, 2014. "Global Implications of the Renminbiâ€™s Ascendance," Finance Working Papers 24046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.